We're Hiring!

CLOSED Flow of Omero.insight

General and open developer discussion about using OMERO APIs from C++, Java, Python, Matlab and more! Please new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero
Please note:
Historical discussions about OMERO. Please look for and ask new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero

If you are having trouble with custom code, please provide a link to a public repository, ideally GitHub.

CLOSED Flow of Omero.insight

Postby dskanth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi, i would like to know the flow for Omero insight, like where the control starts, and where the events are called and where we can see the output. The package hierarchy is confusing.

Please, any one tell me, how i can understand. I want to know, for example, where is the code written for showing the "Create Project" button, and what happens when we click on that (where the control goes).
Last edited by dskanth on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
dskanth

Re: Flow of Omero.insight

Postby jburel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 pm

>Please, any one tell me, how i can understand. I want to know, for example, where is the code written for >showing the "Create Project" button, and what happens when we click on that (where the control goes).

Go to the TreeViewer package,
The UI button is initialized in the Toolbar (package view), the Menu item in the TreeViewerWin (package view).
The action, set for button and menu item, is initialized in the TreeViewerControl (package view).
In the "Create Project" case, the action to look at is CreateTopContainer (package actions).
In this action, you will see that where we listen to state changes, selection changes, etc
Have a look at the actionPerformed method to see what's happening when a user clicks on the button
or select the menu item.

jmarie
jburel
Team Member

Re: Flow of Omero.insight

Postby dskanth » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:47 am

Thanks for your reply.
dskanth

Return to Developer Discussion