We're Hiring!

Editing the OMERO.insight java code to add feature

General and open developer discussion about using OMERO APIs from C++, Java, Python, Matlab and more! Please new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero
Please note:
Historical discussions about OMERO. Please look for and ask new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero

If you are having trouble with custom code, please provide a link to a public repository, ideally GitHub.

Editing the OMERO.insight java code to add feature

Postby pkat » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:02 pm

I am working on a project in which we are trying to add our own features to the OMERO.insight. Within the left panel, is it possible to add additional explorer buttons. When I tried editing the code, in the agents.treeviewer.browser, no changes were appearing in the OMERO.insight ( i built the code from command line from that repository). I had also editing the viewer panel and was able to see my small additions before hand. I was wondering if there was another section that is linked to this agent.

Thank you.
pkat

Re: Editing the OMERO.insight java code to add feature

Postby jburel » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:46 pm

pkat wrote:I am working on a project in which we are trying to add our own features to the OMERO.insight. Within the left panel, is it possible to add additional explorer buttons. When I tried editing the code, in the agents.treeviewer.browser, no changes were appearing in the OMERO.insight ( i built the code from command line from that repository). I had also editing the viewer panel and was able to see my small additions before hand. I was wondering if there was another section that is linked to this agent.

Thank you.

By Explorer buttons, you mean that you want to offer other views on the left-hand side?
I do not really understand what you want to achieve there.
jmarie
jburel
Team Member

Return to Developer Discussion