Dundee: Will, Kenny, Roger, Simone, Jean-Marie, Petr, Balaji, June, Simon,
Remote: Eleanor, Liza, Melissa, David
> **Remember: Agenda must be complete (with estimated times) on the day before the meeting. Any additions after that must go at the bottom (AOCB)**
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-07-25-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0)
- Simone: rebasing metadata PRs. Metamorph & Flex reader.
- Started looking at code generation for pybind11
- David: m1 released, working on m2
- Simon: looking at PostgreSQL deadlock
- Eleanor: Testing on friday - no issue with “reset” issue. Will test again this week and should be good to release on Monday when Josh is back.
- Balaji: Notebook progress. Most functionality complete (no PRs yet).
- Adding dependencies via notebook, not added to Docker image yet.
1. [OMERO 5.4.0](https://trello.com/b/SiqOu2Bl/omero-540)
- Petr: More testing revealed performance issue with concurrency
- chGroup of e.g. 14k ROIs on plate. ~ 100% worse
- Concurrent tasks e.g. import is slower than 5.3 (although single import is actually faster).
- PRs opened for remaining UI issues (Will)
- Petr: off soon - others will need to run scripts to test performance
- IDR issue: performance issue deleting of map annotations linked to hundreds of images. Client deletes links & server tests if orphaned before deleting map-ann.
- Dusseldorf workshop last week in August
1. Other releases/upgrades:
1. Figure & iViewer
- Harald progress on ROI measurements - PRs soon.
1. new website ()
- Small fixes this week. Start meetings again next week.
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- Kenny: QA(2). PRs opened on Friday for potential fix, merged this morning.
- Testing tomorrow. Will redeploy tomorrow if looking good.
- ci for 5.4.0, Playbooks for CentOS 6
1. Glencoe Update: Liza
- Aug 7 Pathviewer release
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Roger: Ice 3.7 support?
- JM: Not for 5.4.x. Some major changes.
- Java 8 only (Matlab needs 1.7)
- Mac users. “brew freeze” to stick with current Ice version
- Also, Python 2 -> 3 migration will be needed sometime