Attending: Will, Dom, Frances, David, Petr, Josh, Khaled, Jean-Marie, June, Andreas, Jason, Kyle, Chris, Melissa, Muhanad, Erin, Emil, David S, Mina,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- next release - 1 publication with 3 idr00 accesion numbers (3 viruses)
- new videos ready for idr front page. Deploy end of this week (or early next week)
- 5.14.0 out, apps out too (including omero.search/tagging)
- systems updated: learning during Easter break (suggestion from lecturer)
- QA feedback samesite-cookies plugin not needed
- xarray/netcdf (Josh)
- DANDI (Josh)
- BIDS standard interested in OME-NGFF
- RDF in NFDI & QL (Josh)
- respond to reviewer’s comments
- ZarrReader (David)
- fixing last few bugs
- OMERO integration
- Glencoe (Chris)
- Welcome to Kyle - started 2 weeks ago
- Insight builds - GS branding and versioning
- Needs to work on Windows: strict version format
- NGFF - server testing etc.
- Erin: thanks Seb for OMERO ZarrReader demo
- Stick demo’d OMERO NGFF work at conf - will share…
- OMERO for admins meeting (Josh)
- Training for OMERO Admins?
- Josh: no training, but somewhere to collect best practices, FAQs etc for new users
- JM: We have guide for facility managers.
- number of clicks from www.openmicroscopy.org?
- JM: no link - no consensus on where to add link
- Susanne & I3D:bio intro (Josh)
- will present at this meeting soon
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)