Attending: Will, Seb, Josh, Jean-Marie, June, Petr, Dom, Frances, Andreas, Melissa, Chris, Khaled, Kyle, David, Erin, Emil, Muhanad, David S, Mina, Wilma,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Released prod106 last Thursday - 3 viruses (idr0128, idr0129, idr0130), 3D time-lapse imaging of nucleoporins (idr0115), digital whole slide-scans (idr0135).
- ZarrReader ongoing…
- minor release 6.10 (slidebook-7 reader) planned before end of May
- Seb: follow-up OMERO.server release? (tbd) JM: good to use opportunity to push docs new release process
- Testing, conversion, samples, OME.xml metadata. oh my.
- bf2raw -0.5 release candidate
- Testing v0.2 & v0.4 NGFF spec
- Thinking about catalogues for sample NGFF data (going beyond current blog posts)
- s3filesystem issues in Java land. Lots of forks in the wild
- ZEP/ZIC/ZSC, oh my.
- community moving forward, growing
- jzarr as v2 only? If so, what do we want to do
- I2K videos referencing NGFF (webknosses, )
- workshops not getting so much interaction? Talks getting more?
- Java session work (JM + Dom) ongoing
- ion-beam mass-spec data: stitching etc. Need better metadata
- on the road… various trips planned
- General issue connecting via session key and switching group context in the java-gateway. see issue for background and PR for improvement (but not a fixed!). This will require a general overview of our the gateway work
- on-going prep for EBI imaging course next week (J-M, Petr, Frances)
- SLS workshops June 20.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)