Release of Bio-Formats 5.2.1
The OME Consortium are pleased to announce the release of Bio-Formats 5.2.1
Today we are releasing Bio-Formats 5.2.1, a bug-fix release.
Improvements include fixes for two formats:
- fixed NumberFormatException when the position object is not null but the values of child are null
- made IniParser less stringent to allow reading of imperfectly formatted TIFF description headers
- fixed stitching of file patterns in ImageJ to remove duplication of directory names in the file path
- added an option to bfconvert to allow creation of OME-TIFF without lookup tables
- addition of MetadataOnly elements containing no BinData or TiffData now handled via MetadataTools API in ImageInfo
- example code in developer docs is now tested via a new Maven module
Full details can be found at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.2/about/whats-new.html
The software is available at: http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.2.1
and available for Fiji users from the Java-8 update site.
Any problems or comments, please use the OME Forums or mailing lists:
The OME Team