Release of Bio-Formats 5.2.2
The OME Consortium are pleased to announce the release of Bio-Formats 5.2.2.
Today we are releasing Bio-Formats 5.2.2, a bug-fix release.
Improvements include fixes for three formats:
- improved handling of Analyzer 2000 datasets to find TIFF files
- fixed preview names ordering
- enabled all BigTIFF extensions
- fixed a regression in which the DataTools number parsing API would not be thread-safe anymore
ImageJ bug fixes and improvements
- fixed a bug when swapping dimensions of an image with multiple series of different dimensions
- added an option to the exporter to pad filename indexes with zeros
Command-line tools improvements
- allowed the binaries to be symlinked (thanks to Gerhard Burger)
- added an option to bfconvert to pad filename indexes with zeros
Full details can be found at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.2/about/whats-new.html
The software is available at:
and will shortly be available from the Java-8 update site for Fiji users.
Any problems or comments, please use the OME Forums or mailing lists:
The OME Team