Release of OMERO 5.2.6
The OME Consortium are pleased to announce the release of OMERO 5.2.6
Today we are releasing OMERO 5.2.6. This is a bug-fix release focusing on services closure and a DB upgrade fix.
- fixed closure of session in Java when using Ice 3.5
- fixed memory leak where services were not correctly closed
- added a DB upgrade patch to fix errors only affecting DBs that have been upgraded from OMERO 4.4
- fixed a MATLAB regression introduced in 5.2.2, casting error.
- fixed error in logs on getProjectedThumbnail
Support for OMERO.web deployment using Apache has also been deprecated and is likely to be removed during the 5.3.x line.
The software is available at: http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.2.6
Upgrade information is at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/server-upgrade.html
The OME Team
 See https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/server-upgrade.html#patch-database-functions-optional - we recommend all sysadmins upgrading to 5.2.6 run this script if you have pre-OMERO 5.0.0 data on your server.