Remote: June, Josh, Simon, Frances, Mark, Emil, Andreas, David
Will, Wilma, J-m, Melissa, Ola, Chris, Seb
Start: 2:00 pm
(2-3 minutes each)
Prod71 released; working on prod72
Reiteration of rollout plan.
maintained in terms of security
Two months window for everyone to get upgraded
after the full release (3months)
server incl. clients, applications, HPC infrastructure. Python switch increases this cost
Need to be upfront as possible
Banner on the website
Issue of other plugin developers (HMS items)
Minor concerns about pathviewer
Being upfront about what’s included on day 1
RC: Dec GA: Jan
RC: Dec GA: Feb
going out. (Update website?)
after standup - outreach-like (Will)
Next week - VAE-like (J-m)
~26th - IDR-like (Jason?)
SA (learning/mail) - N/A
Glencoe - 14:22
Chris: Working on conversion libraries for digpath formats
Both pipelines are now working. Decided on 2-step process.
concurrent, quickly compressible
Feedback to the n5/zarr communities
Decisions to be made about ownership & branding;
Whether there’s value in the intermediate form?
What structure that format should have?
Lots of work on in-memory data grid (backbone)
Tracing is released and in the wild
First big push will be a thumbnail service overhaul (2.0)
Also some new formats, etc.
General understanding of the PFF problem.
Work packages split into: sequencing / imaging / data
Positive reception of VAE work
Multiple docker images vs single image. Pros and cons of
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)