Attending: Will, Jean-Marie, Sebastien, June, Petr, Chris, Jason, Kevin, Simon, David, Melissa, Kevin, Erin, Emil,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- prod91 release - Next release in January - TBD.
- 2020 summary
- Increase by 25% - 30%. Lots more images, organisms etc.
- Jason: Congrats all round. Need summary tweet with numbers.
- Seb: Glencoe working on HCS - feedback on spec. More work needed to handle sparse plates
- JM: Galaxy round-table. Working on Galaxy using obect storage / s3. Interested in seeing vizarr etc.
- Currently loading whole planes
- Next meeting in Jan
- JM: Final push on GHA
- Few more left on less-active repos
- Need testing of artifacts (insight etc.) generated via GitHub Actions.
- GHA moving to latest Ubuntu soon (Travis was using 1604)
- Building on Windows and Mac trickier. Various issues. Ice versions, deps etc.
- Simon: need to decide on what client platforms we support
- Seb: BioFormats 6.6 release - HCS readers (Glencoe partnership)
- Jason: Simon leaving in Jan.
- Recruiting for the team.
- Glencoe - Chris:
- GHA migration ongoing. Good to force cleanup
- jzarr research - License updates. GPL v3 added to various headers. Need to clarify.
- Project-wide License is MIT.
- Jason: Glencoe also hiring
- JM: Call tomorrow to organise workshop in Sweden in Feb.
- EOSC (European Open Science Cloud) life.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Last Tuesday meeting of the year (none next week)
- Need to post “OME is on holiday etc.”
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)