Attending: Chris, Josh, Will, Seb, Petr, Dom, Frances, Khaled, David, Jean-Marie, June, Melissa, Muhanad, David S, Erin, Jason, Emil
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- preparing last release for this year, 2 studies. Aiming for next week.
- Seb: showcase discussion ongoing
- 4DN - genomic loci representation
- Channels metadata (labels, stains etc) discussion
- JM: searching in UI - pombe? Tech or UI limitation?
- Paper published!
- Validation (Josh)
- Roadmap - see e-mail
- openminds: Lyuba Zehl. (https://vimeo.com/605602233)
- shacl generation - should be doable
- thinking of using pydantic
- Need samples for testing ZarrReader
- TODO add support for JSON schema validation
- No support for JSON-ld
- Validation (Will)
- validation PR is in
- now trying to apply some of the ideas to the collection PR
- Josh: good questions on the identifiers but we’ll need to evaluate some alternatives
- Seb: dangerous to say an identifier “must be” a path
- Samples (Seb)
- Trying to get a copy off of S3 onto Zenodo - DOI etc.
- Copy of data_repo is good but also not sufficient
- Rendering (JM)
- latest proposal
- One question about LUT to possibly tackle
- Jason: nothing systematic in the community?
- No: Just ImageJ. several different formats/readers
- Chris: known as palettes
- Will: Next step is to open up to community as NGFF issue?
- J-m: getting some code in place, then yes.
- ome-zarr Test suite (JM) - Sync with Chris
- Bio-Formats 6.8.0 (David)
- on track for release mid next week
- few PRs outstanding - Leica and DICOM
- Glencoe (Chris)
- formalise HCS spec
- Will update ngff spec PR
- Seb: generating sparse plates to compare, then will test the PR
- SLS Datacentre work announcement, weekend 10 day’s time
- Best place to announce potential downtime to community?
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)