Attending: Petr, Seb, Josh, J-m, Frances, Jason, Dom, Andreas, Tom Biossonnet (HHU), Wilma, Kevin, Kyle, Melissa, Susanne, June, Muhanad, Erin, Chris, Mina
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances)
- Working on importing idr0120 for prod108
- Planned release at the end of July
- Testing storage solutions with the BIA team
- archiving datasets to FIRE
- continuing when Seb is back
- J-m has updated the HumanMine notebook to v2
- J-M working on a new notebook using mouse resources (mouseMine, impc) and IDR. “Mouse to Human” story
- OMERO (J-m)
- Automation ironed out to have release artifacts automatically uploaded
- Also of the version bump and various synchronizations (for docs)
- Phase of simplification; currently testing cross-build matrix with ZarrReader and Bio-Formats
- Bio-Formats (Seb)
- Not a lot to add to next week
- Release with fixes (incl. OME-TIFF) forthcoming
- Ongoing discussion around supporting external/commercial compression schemes (Jetraw)
- Supporting in TIFF anyway is complicated based on the current ecosystem
- NGFF (Josh)
- Formats meeting
- Last minute addition to bioformats2raw.layout
- Process discussion
- Jason: better to get this in sooner rather than later?
- Melissa: depends on the timeline for getting things integrated. Couple of weeks is fine but not ideal to wait e.g. several months
- Zarr ZEP0001 moving toward a vote
- SciPy in Austin
- Upcoming hackathon in Prague (largely Fiji; see zulip)
- J-M: includes discussion on jzarr? Josh: assuming this community will rather use n5-zarr
- Glencoe (Chris)
- Working on various build things to have m1 artifacts for Ice (wheels, etc.)
- Leased m1 hardware.
- Building the last 3 python versions. (Some arm-wrestling to ensue)
- Likely to do the same for Linux. (manylinux is more python 3.8)
- More transparency, etc.
- J-m: seen some errors with 3.10. need to investigate more.
- Tom: Welcome!
- J-m: testing of figure PR
- PDF script needs to be moved server-side. Needs some consideration.