Attending: Brian, Chris, Donald, Harry, Jean-Marie, Jason, Josh, Sheldon, Tony
- Review of last week's notes/issues
- Clarify Hierarchy root notion.
- Documentation, coding strategy (i.e. communication client/server).
- Doc templates.
- And as always, WhoNeedsWhatFromWhomByWhen
- Review of last weeks discussion:
- Ilya - Jason discussion:
- Need to get a release out (as opposed to going to CVS).
- Should approach 'Bernd' for helping us with the SPEW model (screen plate and well).
- Want to invite a number of individuals for a hard core "chit chat".
- Still focusing on the webUI, some of this work may fit in with SPEW work.
- Talked over Cluster stuff with Chris and is on track
- Sheldon is not clear on how to access the pixel data from SHOOLA (Jean-Marie and Sheldon will finish discussion on this offline).
- Jean-Marie wants clarification from the group on how to handle group management on the client. What level of access to do we provide? Jason suggests a compromise, and suggests that data that is 'world viewable' can only be viewed one group at a time. (This will be clarified in a further offline discussion)
- Jean-Marie brought up the point that now that we are spread out, we need to work on a way to organized our documentation and communication more clearly so we don't loose important information. He will spearhead a template for us to use.
- Chris and Brian are working on the transforms, currently have 8 of the 9 that are nearly finished.
- Server side people: what is the roadmap? Most of the writing API should be done by end of January, followed by the its documentation.
- Sheldon and Jean-Marie to discuss how to access pixel data in Shoola
- An offline discussion about group access features in the client is needed
- The new version of the datamanger should be up this week for Jason to play with
- Jean-Marie will give Josh a Write-API wishlist so we can finish the server side roadmap.
- Need to finalize the exception handling for write operations between the server and client.
- The four year plan for OME is being constructed next week. This will be submitted eventually for our grants.. please send requests for the plan to Jason (no masseuse!)