Attending: Brian, Chris, Harry, Jeremy, Jean-Marie, Josh, Tony
- Review of last week's notes/issues
- Rendering Engine Status (Chris)
- Subversion Status (Chris)
- Calendaring Update (Chris)
- Bugs, bugs, bugs (Josh)
- And as always, WhoNeedsWhatFromWhomByWhen
- Review of last week's notes: Last weeks conference notes are coming, honest!
- Nothing new from Baltimore this week.
- Boston Subversion is done. Check http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/boston/ and svn+ssh://<username>@cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/home/svn/boston for more details
- Rendering engine is now largely running. Check out for a screenshot. We are currently working on the last few bugs.
- The Calendar is now up as well, folks can check it out with iCal (or other calendar program) from the following Schedule Calendar link.
- Bugs are being worked on by Josh - stay tuned!
- "Tasks that need doing" from Josh (for the new hiring position)