Attending: Brian, Chris, Donald, Jason, Jean-Marie, Josh, Stefan
- Review of last project-wide meeting notes/issues
- And as always, WhoNeedsWhatFromWhomByWhen
- Documentation Tickets (Josh)
- Link to Pixels: OME-Perl will most likely implement something to make sure this linkage happen.
- ROIs: moving forward with the Unified ROI Model
- Calendars - Seems everyone likes their own calendar so we are using the Tiki Calendar page to track ics url links.
- TRAC - Don't assign projects to multiple users - this is currently broken.
- Iterations - we need a system that allows us to easily sort tickets which are unscheduled. This would allow us to add tickets without having to assign them to a specific iteration.
- Versions: We need to track version numbers more accurately in any of our "forward facing" applications (like Shoola and Resurrect).
- Tickets #87 and #102 will be handled by Chris and Josh. Comments will be posted in the tickets themselves.
- Everyone please update the Calendar page on the Tiki with your .ics enabled url to your calendar.
- Chris: Have a meeting with Jason about the security model to discuss the few remaining caveats that could cause issues (applying permission changes to hierarchies, etc.), and outline what permissions (READ/WRITE/ATTACH) we want to support.
- Josh: Please look at how to make an unscheduled iteration for Trac. [Done] See Views as well
- Chris: Install Trac stored procedures for Josh.
- Chris: Send Jean-Marie the subversion fields required to add the time-stamp and revision number to the Shoola. (Ideally write a best practices Tiki page about how to implement this).
- Chris: Will respond to API tickets 87 and 102.
- Everyone: If anyone runs across any undocumented code, please let Josh know by adding a Trac Ticket about what was missing. (use the Documentation component)
- Jason: So we can accomodate everyone's time schedules, please look at making the meetings bi-weekly, with a time slot for Europe one set of weeks, and a time slot for North America the other set of weeks.