2006-07-20 Project-wide 3:45 BST
Attending: Brian, Catriona, Donald, Jason, Josh
- Review of last project-wide meeting notes/issues
- Release status (2.6.0 branch on 2006-07-21?)
- Status of XML updates
- Tiki OME/OMERO proposals/writeups differentiation
- Interop - if, when and how
- a zip for saarland.
- More work needs to be done with Tiki to help differentiate OMERO and OME information. Josh and Jason have graciously offered to start this work! Thanks!
- A few shoola issues exist that still need to be fixed. Jason is going to talk to Jean-Marie about updating the SVN to fix them.
- The import library needs some proper documentation soon to accomodate people who want to make their own custom import formats.
- Josh has the security model more or less implemented and is now setting up test cases to run against the model. He is also adding documentation.
- Jason/Josh - tiki fixes
- Jason - Requirements from Lars
- Brian - Import docs/code comments
- Brian - fix the memory bug in the old version of Importer