2007-03-16 Project-wide 3:45 GMT Note: UK and Germany not yet on DST
Attending: Andrew, Brian, Chris, Curtis, Donald, Iggie, Jason, Jean-Marie, Josh
- Beta 1.2 release
- ICE Update (Josh)
- Paris Meeting
- XML: ome.xsd in subversion?
- Notice is going out to the world to let folks know that version Beta 1.1 of OMERO is available for download.
- Josh has gotten most of the core functionality working in Blitz, with C++ bindings, and is ready to start working on a Python version.
- Paris meeting is on the god, with 30-35 people coming and a preliminary schedule posted.
- There was a discussion about where to store the ome.xsd and accompanying data (world accessible in subversion.
- Andrew will look at Curtis' suggested changes and reply to him shortly with his comments
- Andrew will put together a "definitive document (plus excel sheet?) of the proposed xsd" for everyone to review.
- Chris will put up a new svn repository dedicated to the xsd, .ome, spreadsheets, diagrams, stylesheets, and related documents.