2007-08-02 Project-wide 3:45 BST
Attending: Alexa, Andrew, Brian, Cat, Chris, Curtis, Jason, Jean-Marie, Josh, Melissa
- The website is now on google.
- The parser is still being worked on by Andrew.
- Should we release the site as is? The answer seems to be "yes" from all parties.
- We can roll out the validator code when its done in a few weeks.
- Curtis suggest we make an announcement on OME-DEVEL/USERS/CONFOCAL when the validator is ready.
- Would be nice to have more overview links (simple as linking back to original documents for overview)
- Announce latest changes, Screen/plate/well changes, etc.
- Bio-Formats/OMERO testing: status update
- Melissa has everything set up and should be able to start testing the new formats
- We are getting a positive review from the scope providers towards the new bio-formats formats table
- The question of how best to map the OMERO and OME objects came up
- It would be nice to be able use the XSD (schema definitions) more effective to auto-generate the mappings between OMERO and OME.
- Chris has been testing auto-generating versus mappings written by hand.
- SPW Model: implementation tickets
- Review of who is doing what
- Andrew: update the screen/plate/well write-up and examples.
- Curtis: Generate some example pages with code examples showing how to use .NET to create OME-TIFF
- Brian: Help Melissa set up the server locally for her.
- Melissa/Brian/Curtis/Chris: See about extending the bio-formats test platform to create an OMERO object that can be examined/tested.