2011.06.13 Release status discussion
Attending: Josh, Jean-Marie, Chris, Will, Andrew, Ola, Colin (periodically)
- Windows web: Carlos has put in fixes; needs fixing
Nightshade: 5858 I/O issue. Related to big images?j
- Jean-Marie: on nightshade, shouldn't be testing big images.
- Will: did a big image import
- 5861: <= 8.2 postgres KNOWN_ISSUE
- Triggers (5862) KNOWN_ISSUE
- Few things related to ROI; couldn't reproduce
Few more share bugs found by Scott; mostly fixed.
- Ola: Major issue was webadmin
- Chris: Need concerted testing? Probably.
Ola: One issue, sometime when you attach to share
- attachment creates new connection
- Then the creation is kept as major connection
- Only seen once in testing stage
- Workaround: Logout / login
- Chris: Need more sharing scenarios if we're moving forward with it.
Jean-Marie: 15 issues.
- Ola: minor UI issues like moving sliders.
- Doesn't effect data.
5555: Need to figure it out.
- Jean-Marie: Looking into it
5586: mostly fixed
- Can still fail when zips are being written
- May just habe to click the button
- 5515: already a known issue issue.
Synchronization between clients
- zooming position (middle or top-left)
- web can go higher than 100%
Chris: Inisght uses resolution level 0 for bird's eye view.
- Jean-Marie: if less than 96x96 should go harder
- Will: needs to test the integration suite
- Will: HTML pages and python files in webclient are done
- HTML mostly had nothing
- Python files had some, but needed dates updated.
Chris: missing from templates and html is not a big problem
Merge the other copyright branch?
- Probably, but make other changes on branch first
- Leave it as it is now, then we'll do more later.
- Josh: will do OmeroJava and OmeroImporter and then merge.
5783: depends on the parser you're using
- possible to configure the parser to not do it.
- Chris: possibly that if it gets a bad schema back.
- Under standard BF makes no HTTP calls.
- Can't fix it for release.
- release of schema
- Update all KNOWN_ISSUES (search above)
Chris: deploy a new server
- Users: test new deploy
- Scott & Ola: sharing
- Chris: Evaluate BF changes.
- Brian: look at ZVI, etc.
- Jean-Marie: 5555
- Jean-Marie: bird's eye
- Josh: merge licenses
- Andrew: release of schema