We're Hiring!

Any software recommendations for volume viewing?

General user discussion about using the OMERO platform to its fullest. Please ask new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero
Please note:
Historical discussions about OMERO. Please look for and ask new questions at https://forum.image.sc/tags/omero

There are workflow guides for various OMERO functions on our help site - http://help.openmicroscopy.org

You should find answers to any basic questions about using the clients there.

Re: Any software recommendations for volume viewing?

Postby jmoore » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Sorry, Andy. That was a suggestion from Jerome. At this point, I'm getting out of my league. I'll have to just refer you back to the VolViewer site/devs, since I don't have a more recent version of VolViewer running. (I did try to get one compiled up from SVN) If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Cheers,
~Josh
jmoore
Site Admin

Postby Aking » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 am

Unfortunately I failed to get Volviewer working.

On the plus side I have managed to get Icy ( Icy: an open bioimage informatics platform for extended reproducible research Nature Methods 9, 690 (2012). doi:10.1038/nmeth.2075, http://icy.bioimageanalysis.org) working both with exported ome.tif files and directly from the insight client using the open with command. If anyone else wants to get the open with integration to work the issue that was tripping me up before was that OMERO appears to be trying to open Icy (or at least the .jar) from the same folder as the client files are stored in rather than the one selected as containing the Icy.exe file. This is simply solved by copying all the contents of the Icy folder to the top level of the OMERO client folder. A nice side benifet of this has been that Icy has a fast high quality renderer for confocal z stacks, seems much better than some of the commercial options I've used.

So in summary the answer to my original question appears to be that you can use Icy to view image data in 3D directly from OMERO.
Aking

Postby jmoore » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Aking wrote:Unfortunately I failed to get Volviewer working.

Sorry to hear it. Wish I could have been more help.

On the plus side I have managed to get Icy ... working both with exported ome.tif files and directly from the insight client using the open with command.

Excellent!.

If anyone else wants to get the open with integration to work the issue that was tripping me up before was that OMERO appears to be trying to open Icy (or at least the .jar) from the same folder as the client files are stored in rather than the one selected as containing the Icy.exe file. This is simply solved by copying all the contents of the Icy folder to the top level of the OMERO client folder.

I've filed a ticket for this issue. If you'd like to be CC'd please let us know.

Cheers,
~Josh.
jmoore
Site Admin

Postby phm » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Hi,
I had the same problem using Volviewer on Mac or Linux systems. The open Omero menu don't exist in the proposed to download compiled versions. I tried to compile the Volviewer from svn with the Omero libraries as mentioned on the web site. However, After changing the code, I managed to compile the part concerning Volviewer, but now I'm stuck on this error that is related to ice :

'upCast' was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive] on /usr/include/Ice/Handle.h

If some one as suggestions ....

Philippe
phm

Postby rleigh » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi Philippe,

I'm afraid Ice is a bit of a pain point at the moment, due to a few bugs in the Ice releases. It would be useful to know which GCC version and which Ice version you are using, then I might be able to give more specific advice.

There are at least two potential issues, one being that upCast exists in the wrong namespace, so Ice breaks with newer (stricter) C++ compilers. GCC 4.4 is known to work, 4.5 should work. >= 4.6 does not. This is simply that the Ice slice2cpp generates invalid C++ code, and this affects all Ice releases. Should be fixed with 3.5, but not yet confirmed (and OMERO does not yet build with 3.5). This issue can only currently be worked around by using an older C++ compiler. There's a patch on the Ice forums for this. This affects Ice 3.4 and possibly 3.3 as well.

The second issue affects Ice 3.4 and later (possibly fixed with 3.5, but not yet tested; the beta was still broken last time I looked). Here upstream broke the inheritance hierarchy so that there are two separate base classes with the same methods, making method resolution ambiguous. This is also related to upCast.
We've been able to work around this in OMERO, but this is not yet in a release; you can checkout the "dev_4_4" branch of openmicroscopy.git if you want to build with Ice 3.4 or later. 3.3 is unaffected.

So if you're using Ice 3.3, try building with GCC 4.4/4.5.
If you're using Ice 3.4, try building dev_4_4 with GCC 4.4/4.5
If you want to use a later compiler, you'll need the slice2cpp patch.

Regards,
Roger
rleigh

Postby phm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 am

rleigh wrote:Hi Philippe,

I'm afraid Ice is a bit of a pain point at the moment, due to a few bugs in the Ice releases. It would be useful to know which GCC version and which Ice version you are using, then I might be able to give more specific advice.

There are at least two potential issues, one being that upCast exists in the wrong namespace, so Ice breaks with newer (stricter) C++ compilers. GCC 4.4 is known to work, 4.5 should work. >= 4.6 does not. This is simply that the Ice slice2cpp generates invalid C++ code, and this affects all Ice releases. Should be fixed with 3.5, but not yet confirmed (and OMERO does not yet build with 3.5). This issue can only currently be worked around by using an older C++ compiler. There's a patch on the Ice forums for this. This affects Ice 3.4 and possibly 3.3 as well.

The second issue affects Ice 3.4 and later (possibly fixed with 3.5, but not yet tested; the beta was still broken last time I looked). Here upstream broke the inheritance hierarchy so that there are two separate base classes with the same methods, making method resolution ambiguous. This is also related to upCast.
We've been able to work around this in OMERO, but this is not yet in a release; you can checkout the "dev_4_4" branch of openmicroscopy.git if you want to build with Ice 3.4 or later. 3.3 is unaffected.

So if you're using Ice 3.3, try building with GCC 4.4/4.5.
If you're using Ice 3.4, try building dev_4_4 with GCC 4.4/4.5
If you want to use a later compiler, you'll need the slice2cpp patch.

Regards,
Roger

Hi Roger,
I successfully compiled the OMERO cpp libraries 3.4.2, with g++ 4.4 with your advices. Unfortunately, I did the compilation for Volviewer with g++ version 4.7 and now with g++ 4.4 i did some progress no more upCast errors for the file Handle.h. However, I have now some more errors in the file omero/cmd.API.h concerning line 69:
class Status;
"expected identifier before 'init' "
"multiple types in one declaration"
++ more
and again
on line 141 for UpCast

Regards

Philippe
phm

Postby rleigh » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Phillippe,

Please could you try building VolViewer with a clean tree (i.e. "make clean" or its equivalent) with GCC 4.4, and provide the full text of the compiler output for the source file which fails to build. The line you mention is simply a forward declaration, and there's nothing incorrect with that in itself, so it's likely caused by something else. It would be helpful to know exactly which file is failing. It would also be useful to have a complete copy of the preprocessed source (i.e. "g++ -E" rather than "g++ -c") for this file.

Thanks,
Roger
rleigh

Postby phm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:19 pm

rleigh wrote:Hi Phillippe,

Please could you try building VolViewer with a clean tree (i.e. "make clean" or its equivalent) with GCC 4.4, and provide the full text of the compiler output for the source file which fails to build. The line you mention is simply a forward declaration, and there's nothing incorrect with that in itself, so it's likely caused by something else. It would be helpful to know exactly which file is failing. It would also be useful to have a complete copy of the preprocessed source (i.e. "g++ -E" rather than "g++ -c") for this file.

Thanks,
Roger

I have no idea how to change the -c option to -E in the Makefile. However, I have done a make clean and redirect the output of make in a file.
Here the make output (sorry:for the length, upload attachment doesn't accept .txt or .c extension)
==============
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/ArcBall.o src/ArcBall.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/BSpline.o src/BSpline.cpp
src/BSpline.cpp: In member function ‘void BSpline::compute()’:
src/BSpline.cpp:45: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp:47: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp: In member function ‘void BSpline::compute_point(double, Vector*)’:
src/BSpline.cpp:160: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp: In member function ‘const BSpline& BSpline::operator=(const BSpline&)’:
src/BSpline.cpp:181: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp:184: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp:187: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/BSpline.cpp:190: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Camera.o src/Camera.cpp
src/Camera.h: In constructor ‘Camera::Camera()’:
src/Camera.h:69: warning: ‘Camera::ratio’ will be initialized after
src/Camera.h:67: warning: ‘bool Camera::smooth’
src/Camera.cpp:19: warning: when initialized here
src/Camera.h: In constructor ‘Camera::Camera(const Vector&, const Vector&, const Vector&)’:
src/Camera.cpp:33: warning: when initialized here
src/Camera.h: In constructor ‘Camera::Camera(const Vector&, const Vector&)’:
src/Camera.cpp:47: warning: when initialized here
src/Camera.h: In constructor ‘Camera::Camera(const Vector&)’:
src/Camera.cpp:61: warning: when initialized here
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/ColourFun.o src/ColourFun.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/ColourMap.o src/ColourMap.cpp
src/ColourMap.cpp: In member function ‘Vector ColourMap::compute_colour(float, float, float)’:
src/ColourMap.cpp:51: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/ColourMap.cpp:60: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/ColourMap.cpp:47: warning: unused variable ‘maxvalue’
src/ColourMap.cpp: In member function ‘const ColourMap& ColourMap::operator=(const ColourMap&)’:
src/ColourMap.cpp:110: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/ColourMap.cpp: In member function ‘Vector ColourMap::compute_colour(float, float, float)’:
src/ColourMap.cpp:48: warning: ‘minindex’ may be used uninitialized in this function
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/CVector.o src/CVector.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/DatasetView.o src/DatasetView.cpp
src/DatasetView.cpp:25: warning: unused parameter ‘fn’
src/DatasetView.cpp:28: warning: unused parameter ‘fn’
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Face.o src/Face.cpp
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Filter.o src/Filter.cpp
In file included from src/Filter.h:34,
from src/Filter.cpp:5:
src/Gaussian.h:8: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::auto_levels()’:
src/Filter.cpp:263: warning: unused variable ‘size’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_contrast_stretching()’:
src/Filter.cpp:341: warning: unused variable ‘help2’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > Filter::create_gaussianmask1D(int, double)’:
src/Filter.cpp:378: warning: unused variable ‘kernel_radius’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘std::vector<std::vector<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::allocator<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > > >, std::allocator<std::vector<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::allocator<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > > > > > Filter::create_gaussianmask3D(int, double)’:
src/Filter.cpp:393: warning: unused variable ‘kernel_radius’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_gaussian3D(int, double, int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:447: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueA’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_unsharpmask3D(int, int, float, int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:582: warning: unused variable ‘dsize’
src/Filter.cpp: At global scope:
src/Filter.cpp:528: warning: unused parameter ‘brightness’
src/Filter.cpp:528: warning: unused parameter ‘contrast’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_median(int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:781: warning: unused variable ‘index2’
src/Filter.cpp:756: warning: unused variable ‘interp’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_harriscorner()’:
src/Filter.cpp:876: warning: unused variable ‘original_value’
src/Filter.cpp:878: warning: unused variable ‘harris_value’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_contrast_stretching_filter(std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1129: warning: unused variable ‘help2’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_auto_levels_filter(std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1181: warning: unused variable ‘size’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_sobel3D(int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1410: warning: unused variable ‘highThreshold’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::gaussian_filter_decomp_init(int, double)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1582: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Filter.cpp:1556: warning: unused variable ‘kernel_radius’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_gaussian_filter_decomp(int, double, int, std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1675: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueG’
src/Filter.cpp:1676: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueB’
src/Filter.cpp:1677: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueA’
src/Filter.cpp:1589: warning: unused parameter ‘sigma’
src/Filter.cpp:1589: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_gaussian_filter_decomp_window(int, double, int, std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1850: warning: unused variable ‘helper’
src/Filter.cpp:1905: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueG’
src/Filter.cpp:1906: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueB’
src/Filter.cpp:1907: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueA’
src/Filter.cpp:1836: warning: unused parameter ‘sigma’
src/Filter.cpp:1836: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘int Filter::apply_stepperdilate(Vector, int, int, int, int, int, float, int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:3356: warning: unused variable ‘old_helper’
src/Filter.cpp:3429: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp:3548: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_bilateral_filter(float, float, std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:3767: warning: unused variable ‘index3’
src/Filter.cpp:3767: warning: unused variable ‘index4’
src/Filter.cpp:3767: warning: unused variable ‘index5’
src/Filter.cpp:3767: warning: unused variable ‘index6’
src/Filter.cpp:3770: warning: unused variable ‘xdis’
src/Filter.cpp:3770: warning: unused variable ‘ydis’
src/Filter.cpp:3770: warning: unused variable ‘zdist’
src/Filter.cpp:3778: warning: unused variable ‘rterm’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_gaussian_filter(int, double, int, std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:3923: warning: unused variable ‘kernX’
src/Filter.cpp:3923: warning: unused variable ‘kernY’
src/Filter.cpp:3923: warning: unused variable ‘kernZ’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_unsharpmask_filter(int, double, int, std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:4079: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Filter.cpp:4161: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueG’
src/Filter.cpp:4162: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueB’
src/Filter.cpp:4163: warning: unused variable ‘filtered_valueA’
src/Filter.cpp:4061: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp:4389: warning: unused parameter ‘dimensionality’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_maxflow(int, int, double, double, double, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:4699: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Filter.cpp:4716: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘int Filter::apply_count(int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:4981: warning: unused variable ‘voxel’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_clear(int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:5030: warning: unused variable ‘voxel’
src/Filter.cpp:5146: warning: unused parameter ‘dstchan’
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_contrast_stretching()’:
src/Filter.cpp:317: warning: ‘min_in’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp:317: warning: ‘max_in’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_contrast_stretching_filter(std::vector<bool, std::allocator<bool> >)’:
src/Filter.cpp:1105: warning: ‘min_in’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp:1105: warning: ‘max_in’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_arithmoperator(int, int, int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:2755: warning: ‘dst’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_setoperator(int, int, int)’:
src/Filter.cpp:2845: warning: ‘dst’ may be used uninitialized in this function
src/Filter.cpp: In member function ‘void Filter::apply_harriscorner()’:
src/Filter.cpp:881: warning: ‘pca_eigenval0’ may be used uninitialized in this function
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Floodfill.o src/Floodfill.cpp
from src/Floodfill.h:16,
from src/Floodfill.cpp:5:
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::init(int, int, int, int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:43: warning: unused variable ‘size’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘bool Floodfill::apply_rule(int, int, int, int, int, int, int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:233: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:154: warning: unused variable ‘index0’
src/Floodfill.cpp: At global scope:
src/Floodfill.cpp:313: warning: unused parameter ‘connectivity’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::applyfloodfillseededsmoothed(Point3D, int, int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:857: warning: unused variable ‘GAUSSIAN_SIZE’
src/Floodfill.cpp:858: warning: unused variable ‘GAUSSIAN_SIGMA’
src/Floodfill.cpp:859: warning: unused variable ‘THRESHOLD_SIZE’
src/Floodfill.cpp:901: warning: unused variable ‘x’
src/Floodfill.cpp:901: warning: unused variable ‘y’
src/Floodfill.cpp:901: warning: unused variable ‘z’
src/Floodfill.cpp:903: warning: unused variable ‘index’
src/Floodfill.cpp:903: warning: unused variable ‘helper’
src/Floodfill.cpp:903: warning: unused variable ‘oldhelper’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::applyfloodfillseeded(Point3D, int, int, int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:1004: warning: unused variable ‘x’
src/Floodfill.cpp:1004: warning: unused variable ‘y’
src/Floodfill.cpp:1004: warning: unused variable ‘z’
src/Floodfill.cpp:1005: warning: unused variable ‘recursiondepth’
src/Floodfill.cpp:1006: warning: unused variable ‘index’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::floodfill(int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:1116: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::apply_regiothreshold()’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:1184: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1189: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1189: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1193: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1178: warning: unused variable ‘index’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::eval_connectivity()’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:1233: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1236: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1237: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1291: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1256: warning: unused variable ‘regionindex’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘void Floodfill::apply_result(int, int)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:1427: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1431: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1436: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1436: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1440: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Floodfill.cpp:1419: warning: unused variable ‘index’
src/Floodfill.cpp: In member function ‘int Floodfill::getValue(Point3D, bool, bool, bool)’:
src/Floodfill.cpp:128: warning: ‘value’ may be used uninitialized in this function
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/FunctionEditor.o src/FunctionEditor.cpp
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘void FunctionEditor::addPoint(int, int)’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:89: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘void FunctionEditor::deletePoint()’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:117: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘void FunctionEditor::constrain_in_bb()’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:196: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:237: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘void FunctionEditor::constrain_in_neighbours()’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:253: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘int FunctionEditor::selectPoint(int, int)’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:272: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: In member function ‘void FunctionEditor::display()’:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:365: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:385: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:393: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/FunctionEditor.cpp: At global scope:
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:405: warning: unused parameter ‘w’
src/FunctionEditor.cpp:405: warning: unused parameter ‘h’
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Gaussian.o src/Gaussian.cpp
In file included from src/Gaussian.cpp:5:
src/Gaussian.cpp: In member function ‘void Gaussian::clear_all()’:
src/Gaussian.cpp:21: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp:22: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp:27: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp: In member function ‘const std::vector<float, std::allocator<float> > Gaussian::gaussianmask1Df(float, float)’:
src/Gaussian.cpp:101: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp: At global scope:
src/Gaussian.cpp:82: warning: unused parameter ‘s’
src/Gaussian.cpp: In member function ‘const std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > Gaussian::gaussianmask1D(double, double)’:
src/Gaussian.cpp:126: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp: At global scope:
src/Gaussian.cpp:107: warning: unused parameter ‘s’
src/Gaussian.cpp: In member function ‘const std::vector<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::allocator<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > > > Gaussian::gaussianmask2D(double, double)’:
src/Gaussian.cpp:139: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp: In member function ‘const std::vector<std::vector<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::allocator<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > > >, std::allocator<std::vector<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::allocator<std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > > > > > Gaussian::gaussianmask3D(double, double)’:
src/Gaussian.cpp:176: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp:179: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/Gaussian.cpp:180: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/GL_Ext.o src/GL_Ext.cpp
src/GL_Ext.cpp:28: warning: unused parameter ‘file’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:28: warning: unused parameter ‘line’
src/GL_Ext.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_Ext::load_GLextension()’:
src/GL_Ext.cpp:114: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:114: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:139: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:172: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:173: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:174: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:175: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:234: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:262: warning: unused variable ‘max_size’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:293: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:307: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:311: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:334: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp:347: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_Ext.cpp: In function ‘void print_glError()’:
src/GL_Ext.cpp:50: warning: ‘error_msg’ may be used uninitialized in this function
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/GL_FrameBufferObject.o src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp: In member function ‘bool GL_FrameBufferObject::initialize(int, int, int)’:
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:27: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:28: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:39: warning: unused variable ‘depth’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp: In member function ‘bool GL_FrameBufferObject::initialize(int, int, GLenum, GLuint, GLuint)’:
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:84: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:85: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp: At global scope:
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:66: warning: unused parameter ‘depthformat’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_FrameBufferObject::attachTexture(GLenum, GLenum, GLuint)’:
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:133: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp: In member function ‘bool GL_FrameBufferObject::checkFrameBufferStatus()’:
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:148: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:151: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:154: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:157: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:160: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:163: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:166: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:169: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
src/GL_FrameBufferObject.cpp:175: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char*’, but argument 2 has type ‘int’
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/GL_ShaderObj.o src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::shader_info(GLhandleARB)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:23: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:41: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘int GL_ShaderOBJ::shader_size(const char*, EShaderType)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:81: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘int GL_ShaderOBJ::read_shaderSRC(const char*, GLcharARB**, GLcharARB**)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:161: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:175: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:183: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::BindAttrib(int, const GLcharARB*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:204: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘GLint GL_ShaderOBJ::GetAttribLoc(const GLcharARB*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:215: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘GLint GL_ShaderOBJ::GetUniLoc(const GLcharARB*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:227: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘int GL_ShaderOBJ::install_shader(const GLcharARB*, const GLcharARB*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:249: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:257: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:276: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform1f(char*, GLfloat)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:290: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform2f(char*, GLfloat, GLfloat)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:303: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform3f(char*, GLfloat, GLfloat, GLfloat)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:316: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform4f(char*, GLfloat, GLfloat, GLfloat, GLfloat)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:328: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform1i(char*, GLint)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:340: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform2i(char*, GLint, GLint)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:353: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform3i(char*, GLint, GLint, GLint)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:366: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform4i(char*, GLint, GLint, GLint, GLint)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:378: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform1iv(char*, GLsizei, GLint*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:391: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform2iv(char*, GLsizei, GLint*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:403: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform3iv(char*, GLsizei, GLint*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:415: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform4iv(char*, GLsizei, GLint*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:427: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform1fv(char*, GLsizei, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:440: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform2fv(char*, GLsizei, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:452: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform3fv(char*, GLsizei, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:464: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniform4fv(char*, GLsizei, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:476: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniformMatrix2fv(char*, GLsizei, GLboolean, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:489: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniformMatrix3fv(char*, GLsizei, GLboolean, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:502: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp: In member function ‘void GL_ShaderOBJ::sendUniformMatrix4fv(char*, GLsizei, GLboolean, GLfloat*)’:
src/GL_ShaderObj.cpp:515: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Global.o src/Global.cpp
src/Global.cpp:13: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/Main.o src/Main.cpp
from src/MarchingCubes.h:14,
from src/QtGLWidget.h:39,
from src/QtMainWindow.h:40,
from src/Main.cpp:19:
In file included from ./omero/model/DatasetImageLinkI.h:14,
from src/OMEROLoader.h:28,
from src/VolIO.h:45,
from src/VolumeRender.h:24,
from src/QtGLWidget.h:45,
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:91: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:95: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:100: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:104: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:109: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:113: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:118: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:122: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:127: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
In file included from ./omero/model/DatasetImageLinkI.h:14,
from src/OMEROLoader.h:28,
from src/VolIO.h:45,
from src/VolumeRender.h:24,
from src/QtGLWidget.h:45,
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:131: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:136: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
./omero/model/DetailsI.h:140: warning: unused parameter ‘current’
src/Main.cpp: In function ‘void create_sample_data()’:
src/Main.cpp:114: warning: ignoring return value of ‘int system(const char*)’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
src/QtGLWidget.h: At global scope:
src/QtGLWidget.h:67: warning: ‘timer_interval’ defined but not used
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/MarchingCubes.o src/MarchingCubes.cpp
from src/MarchingCubes.h:14,
from src/MarchingCubes.cpp:1:
In file included from ./omero/API.h:39,
from ./omero/min.h:16,
from ./omero/all.h:9,
from src/MyDefines.h:15,
from src/VolumeObject.h:13,
from src/MarchingCubes.h:13,
from src/MarchingCubes.cpp:1:
./omero/cmd/API.h:69: error: expected identifier before ‘int’
./omero/cmd/API.h:69: error: multiple types in one declaration
./omero/cmd/API.h:101: error: expected identifier before ‘int’
./omero/cmd/API.h:101: error: multiple types in one declaration
./omero/cmd/API.h:102: error: ‘bool omero::cmd::operator==(const int&, const int&)’ must have an argument of class or enumerated type
./omero/cmd/API.h:103: error: ‘bool omero::cmd::operator<(const int&, const int&)’ must have an argument of class or enumerated type
./omero/cmd/API.h:143: error: ‘Ice::Object* IceInternal::upCast’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
./omero/cmd/API.h:141: error: previous declaration of ‘IceProxy::Ice::Object* IceInternal::upCast(IceProxy::omero::cmd::Handle*)’
./omero/cmd/API.h:143: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘int’
./omero/cmd/API.h:144: error: ‘IceProxy::Ice::Object* IceInternal::upCast’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
./omero/cmd/API.h:141: error: previous declaration of ‘IceProxy::Ice::Object* IceInternal::upCast(IceProxy::omero::cmd::Handle*)’
./omero/cmd/API.h:144: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘int’
./omero/cmd/API.h:181: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./omero/cmd/API.h:181: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
./omero/cmd/API.h:182: error: template argument 1 is invalid
./omero/cmd/API.h:182: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
./omero/cmd/API.h:584: error: expected identifier before ‘int’
./omero/cmd/API.h:584: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘:’ token
src/MarchingCubes.cpp:534: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
make: *** [build/MarchingCubes.o] Erreur 1
======================
phm

Postby rleigh » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:27 pm

If you change this

Code: Select all
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o build/MarchingCubes.o src/MarchingCubes.cpp

to

g++ -E -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o MarchingCubes.e src/MarchingCubes.cpp

and run that directly from the directory above src/, you'll get a file "MarchingCubes.e", which is the preprocessed C++ source. If you could attach that, that will hopefully help pinpoint what's going wrong.

The error "error: expected ‘}’ at end of input" and "error: expected identifier before ‘int’" suggests that there's an unclosed block prior to the inclusion of this header.

Also, where are the includes under omero/ coming from? Are these from the current release, or provided directly by VolViewer? They should be the ones from the version of omero you built.

What is "g++ --version" here? If it's >4.7, then you'll need to e.g. set "CXX=g++-4.4" or similar to build with the older version.

Regards,
Roger
rleigh

Postby ppouchin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

rleigh wrote:If you change this

to

g++ -E -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I. -Iomero -I/usr/X11R6/include -Ibuild -o MarchingCubes.e src/MarchingCubes.cpp

and run that directly from the directory above src/, you'll get a file "MarchingCubes.e", which is the preprocessed C++ source. If you could attach that, that will hopefully help pinpoint what's going wrong.

The error "error: expected ‘}’ at end of input" and "error: expected identifier before ‘int’" suggests that there's an unclosed block prior to the inclusion of this header.

Also, where are the includes under omero/ coming from? Are these from the current release, or provided directly by VolViewer? They should be the ones from the version of omero you built.

What is "g++ --version" here? If it's >4.7, then you'll need to e.g. set "CXX=g++-4.4" or similar to build with the older version.

Regards,
Roger

Hi,

I'm also trying to build VolViewer today, and I got the same error. I built OMERO-4.4.6 yesterday and tried to compile VolViewer today (OS: Ubuntu Precise Pangolin, Ice version: 3.4, g++ 4.6).
I noticed an old message from september in the ome-users mailing list, and thus installed g++-4.4 and tried again. Same error as above.

I used your compilation option instead, here is the file I get :
http://srv-gred.u-clermont1.fr/~pouchin ... gCubes.zip
ppouchin

PreviousNext

Return to User Discussion