Dundee: Kenny, Petr, Ola, Balaji, Mark, JM, Helen, Simon, Roger, June, Simone, Jason,
Remote: Sebastien, Eleanor, Wilma, Will, Melissa, David, Emil, Chris, Andreas
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-02-07-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-3-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/wA1T35Ld/ome-files-0-3-0) (Sebastien)
1. OME Files 0.3.0
- Seb: Just out the door.
- Next steps: start using/consuming this, benchmarking for paper revision.
- C++ implementation way better than Jace for real/large data
- Couple of fixes to come
1. Bio-Formats 5.3.4
- Just integrated PR fixing regression
- Early next week for release planned, then moving on patch releases
- Discussions to come re: tidying, Big-images and tiling
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Eleanor)
- IDR demo33 release - annotation fixes
- fixing annotation bugs mainly (changing annotations for mapr, update, delete)
- Paper reviews back
- Next IDR release - more datasets, new Embassy cloud set up
- Waiting to hear back from EBI - setup ongoing
- Plans for more analysis - genes related to proteasome (~30 genes) - analysis of existing phenotypes and looking at features from images related to these genes.
- Jason: Trying to exercise the datasets in the IDR
- Simon: Sysadmin docs for IDR being written, linked from paper
1. [OMERO 5.3.0](https://trello.com/b/FoyfXCaf/omero-5-3-0) (J-M)
1. 5.3.0-m8 available
- out today, to test release workflow (pdfs etc)
- web API change (support for well)
- Bio-Formats 5.3.3 (not 5.3.4)
1. doc work ongoing
- can people look at unattached cards and join cards if they can
- ice 3.6 will be default, so docs to clean/update ice 3.5 references
1. [New Roles](https://trello.com/c/t0nT7KYa/133-new-role) (Mark)
- preventing privilege elevation in user management turning out to be difficult
- made progress but will probably take this week too to get that working
- Will [started work](https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/5101) on webadmin side
- Will has created new UI, PR open (light-admins)
- Helen: Can we document it now?
- Mark: Probably, though perhaps not screenshots.
- Petr: ppt and card explains all the permissions
- JM: same for change ownership
- Balaji has created some videos for import and import-as from the CLI, will be useful for facility managers. To be published.
- Josh at neubias (Lisbon)
- ELMI coming up. Workshop? (Dubrovnik) 23-26 May
- Petr: Last meeting was useful - lots of interest
- Seb: Overlap with user meeting (31 May-01 June)
- (Cambridge workshops end of June)
1. Other releases/upgrades:
- Some PRs open, ROI workflows improving, daily cowfish deployments
- SLS infra issues
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Big focus at the moment are RO and scalability issues
- PathViewer bugfix releases
1. #POTN Users Meeting (Jason)
1. Workshops: expect same format.
- Lightning talks (morning), Invited (afternoon)
- Thoughts appreciated on format of workshops
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)