Dundee: Will, Petr, Kenny, Mark, Dominik, Helen, June, Jason, Simone, Ola, Balaji,
Remote: Jean-Marie, Eleanor, Wilma, Josh, Liza, David, Seb, Roger, Melissa, Andreas
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-02-28-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-3-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- Really close to re-submitting paper.
- BF chat wrt OMERO/IDR.
- BF 5.3.5 evolving to 5.4.0 (no breaking changes)
- Meeting to discuss what’s in/out
- oir format support
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
- Imports ongoing in new cloud
- Hopefully done by tomorrow
- then fix rendering settings & annotations
- out by Wednesday deadline
- Production on new “veggie” cloud as well. Ongoing `adhoc` migration
- DNS switch / migration Went well
- Eleanor: Update numbers/counts in paper to include new datasets
1. [OMERO 5.3.0](https://trello.com/b/FoyfXCaf/omero-5-3-0)
- m9 Testing: report
- Petr: SPW in Insight bugs just found
- Balaji: Thumbnail caching & rendering setting issues in SPW layout (Insight & web)
- e.g. Copy, Paste & Save of rdefs
- Adding bugs to trello cards - done by end of today
- Ola/Will looking at [centre panel](https://trello.com/c/rjvcPeUH/300-breaking-omero-web-unnecessarily) so we do not break dev relying on its previous implementations cf
- Ola: ‘framework’ - list of plugins that can be used outside of webclient
- New functionality to be added to plugins once stabilised
- Will: need working examples (tests) of plugins running outside of webclient
- Targeting thumbnails work (from IDR) for 5.3.0
- doc ongoing
- FYI: daily board review post standup
- Release 5.2.8 at same time as 5.3.0
- Josh going, visiting others on same trip?
1. Other releases/upgrades:
1. Figure - ROIs from OMERO - few TODOs
1. Iviewer - focus on permission testing, ROIs etc.
1. Smuggler (Josh)
- discussed with Andreas. Getting his changes into mainline.
- Long running sessions, import queue etc. Web import!
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- Cloudflare (Josh)
- card on new board - secvuln
- 2FA and don’t reuse passwords
- OpenStack space (Josh)
- More space available - just ask
- sysadmin-2017-03 (Kenny)
- easier for team to see upcoming cards (instead of filtering)
- Team to continue to add cards to main sysadmin board
- nightshade: exploring options
- lifesci mail server (Kenny)
- Some issues / unreliable. May not be getting mail.
- Move to using dundee.ac.uk accounts
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Readonly server is running.
- Will be merged into mainline in due course
1. User meeting update
- Draft programme up on website with invited speakers
- Douglas to speak about BD2K and AWS
- registration open to externals
- workshop programme still TBD - several external workshops
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Welcome back Liza
- Be careful of phishing e-mails etc