Dundee: Will, Kenny, Simone, Simon, Ola, Helen, Mark, Roger, Petr, Dominik, Jean-Marie, June, Balaji,
Remote: Eleanor, Josh, Sebastien, Melissa, Liza, Andreas, David, Emil, Wilma
> **Remember: Agenda must be complete (with estimated times) on the day before the meeting. Any additions after that must go at the bottom (AOCB)**
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-03-14-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each where not otherwise noted)
1. Spaces (**30 minutes**)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-3-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- Planning next 3 months’ work on IDR, Bioformats & OMERO
- April, May, June - including POTN and CytoHack.
- BF 5.4.0 out today. Bug fixes only for 5.4.1 & 5.4.2 (April)
- Multimot/OME Files Py 0.1.0 March, April & May OME Files 0.4.0 tiling benchmark, extended metadata.
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
- 3 new IDR boards created (0.3.5, 0.3.6, and 0.4.0)
- 0.3.4 out last Thursday
- Adding more datasets on 0.3.x line up till POTN
- IDR 0.4.0 - OMERO 5.3.0 Queue, SSO/tokens, analysis scaling, features
- ITR prototype using Galaxy “scripts on steroids”
- Reuse this for CytoHack, training, even internally for QA
1. [OMERO 5.3.0](https://trello.com/b/FoyfXCaf/omero-5-3-0) (J-M)
- OMERO 5.2.8 out soon - final testing (on Windows too)!
- OMERO 5.3.1 & 5.3.2 (April & May)
- OMERO 5.4.0-m1 ‘roles’ & queue/web import
- Josh: new web-site before POTN? Still lots to do. Need to decide after 5.3.0.
- Helen: lots of content on current site doesn’t yet have corresponding place on new site.
- JM: meeting end of next week to discuss.
- Josh: now’s the time to raise any issues (too little / too much)
1. Other releases/upgrades:
- Dubrovnik workshop?
1. Figure - release after 5.3.0
- Balaji reviewing iViewer in permissions context, ROIs permissions etc.
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- This week will be the deployment of a new web VM for Nightshade 5.3.0
- Josh: ongoing memory issue on trout - will fix after 5.3.0
- Will try to get virtual machine running this week.
- New Nightshade running by end of month
1. Mtools being upgraded (Prep work from Balaji)
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Emil- pathviewer work on large number of Channels
- Right panel metadata for Images/Wells
1. User meeting update
- Gap on schedule
- T-shirt suggestions!
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Rota for notes and audio for Tuesday meeting
- IDR meeting next week in Dundee (Mon & Tues)
- Possibly skip Tuesday meeting?