Dundee: Will, Petr, Mark, Dominik, Simon, Roger, Simone, June, Balaji, Jean-Marie,
Remote: Sebastien, Josh, Helen, Liza, Wilma, Melissa, David, Jason, Andreas, Eleanor, Emil
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-05-16-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- Intermediate releases this week. Bug fixes etc. Release on Thursday
- First part of tiling work in C++, Tag m1. Test in Java, C++
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
- Discussion of dataset update policy
1. [OMERO 5.3.3](https://trello.com/b/iMLTpTt4/omero-5-3-3)
- OMERO.figure training tomorrow, NSW lab 12.00, Petr & Will.
- “Seeing is believing” in June.
1. Other releases/upgrades:
- First 0.1.0 release on Thursday. Docs & video prep.
- Webtagging release - missed package.json
- FPBioimage 3D viewer - new OMERO.web app.
1. new website
- Final tidying of images etc, OMERO product sub-pages
- Developers getting started not yet filled out. Placeholder/github links for now.
- Ready to show live site next week.
- Jason: happy to help - lets discuss.
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- Will: nightshade looking good & fast
1. Status of upgrade to demo & jenkins
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Populate metadata - 5.3.
- Bio-Formats & object stores.
1. User meeting update
1. Workshop walk-throughs, Wed 12.30 & Fri this week.
1. Networking: see trello - needs testing. Proxy needed for minke?
1. Jupyter: Josh: Production IDR vv minke confusion for users?
- Can’t save notebooks in place. Need to copy elsewhere.
- Balaji, use read-annotate group.
- Josh need 2 x 2 matrix of production/read-annotate servers
- Will/Petr: Do we need read-only production IDR?
- Jason: delegates should be able to understand?
- June: 12 lightning talks, to be loaded up on the day? Jason: yes.
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)