Dundee: Will, Petr, Dominik, June, Mark, Kenny, Roger, Ola, Jean-Marie, Simone, Balaji,
Remote: Sebastien, Josh, David, Wilma, Melissa, Chris, Andreas, Emil, Eleanor, Helen, Liza,
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-05-02-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- 5.5.0 released yesterday - 2 new file formats supported. Olympus & Perkin Elmer
- OMERO dev build updated to consume this. Will be in OMERO 5.3.2
- Focus switching to users’ meeting prep
- CMSO/Multimot - Seb, Simone, Jason will visit in June
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
1. prod37 prepped with idr0034 new dataset; release tomorrow AM
- New drop-down to choose cell lines
1. Builds of 0.4.0 now seem to be ready for deploying to ome2017
- BF ported forward
- Test with OMERO 5.3.0 data
1. [OMERO 5.3.2](https://trello.com/b/99FNECY9/omero-5-3-2) (J-M)
1. Working on CLI fixes
1. Will use BF 5.5.0 and include web thumbnail fixes
1. Plan is to release next Tuesday
1. [OMERO 5.4.0-m1](https://trello.com/b/VkiONV40/omero-5-4-0-m1-new-role) (Petr/Mark)
- Mark: PRs open to improve performance
- Petr: will check performance of current merge artifact
- Will: fix webadmin form for create user by light-admin
- Mark: [proposed fix](https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/5284) for `testOfficialScriptDeleteNoSudo`
- Mark: once 5.3.2 is tagged will merge it into 5.4 work
- will invite Josh to review code diff from 5.3.2 to 5.4 to spot issues
- 5.4.0-m1 could then be tagged
1. Other releases/upgrades:
1. Figure - won’t try to release before meeting.
- Few PRs opened by JM & Will, tidy UI etc.
- Please try it if interested
1. new website
- Progress on feature icons etc.
- ‘Explore’ page preliminary content done
- BF downloads
- Content needed for developer section
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- New nightshade platform. Test and Production VMs
- Testing with de-coupled web with nightshade 5.2.8
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- BF work (see above)
- Discuss closer work with vendors at users’ meeting
- Delete work in discussion
1. User meeting update
1. June status - registration closed now. Similar numbers as last year.
1. Analysis (Josh): progress on various data fronts but nothing stable yet.
1. Few more discussions this week.
1. Issues with memory in R
1. Nuclear ROIs not in IDR yet
1. No full workflow is working yet - Need to see what will be ready for meeting.
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)