Dundee: Will, Petr, Dominik, Kenny, Ola, Jason, Mark, June, Jean-Marie, Helen, Simone, Balaji, Chris, Roger,
Remote: Josh, Sebastien, Andreas, Melissa, Wilma, Liza, Eleanor, David, Emil
# Agenda - 2:00pm Start #
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-05-09-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- Users meeting prep in progress.
- Run-through talks 2.15 tomorrow
- Other bug-fixes ongoing - maybe release before meeting
- IDR work rebased on mainline - couple of bugs found e.g. h5 reader
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
- Paper status - accepted!
- Data status - No releases planned.
- POTN: minke, orcas, oh my (& presentations)
- idr will get demo’d.
- Analysis needs 5.3. BF 5.4
- Need to generate more BF caches
- Josh: I have several Read-Only OMERO servers running
- Use minke: 5 * 26 cores for Jupyter notebooks
- Notebook edit workflow - update & diffs.
- Maybe investigate plugins to upload to github?
1. [OMERO 5.3.2](https://trello.com/b/99FNECY9/omero-5-3-2) (J-M)
- 5.3.2 out today
- No PR review, focus on users-meeting [OMERO the slow pulse boy…](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lPNn2MMclo)
- Want to release iviewer first version next week. 0.1.0
- Josh: will try to deploy this on OME2017
1. [OMERO 5.4.0-m1](https://trello.com/b/VkiONV40/omero-5-4-0-m1-new-role) (Petr/Mark)
- performance for real-world tasks now looking good
- merged v5.3.2 in, tests now running
- now ready for Josh to review overall code diff
- Petr completing and polishing integration tests
- remaining client work
- Jason: Dubrovnik ELMI meeting next week. Vendors discuss BF contrib
- Also talk about IDR
- Cytohack in London (29 June)
1. Other releases/upgrades:
- No PR review
1. Mtools bug-fix & release 1.3.1
- Fix some bugs following comments
- Feel free to play and add comment to [feedback](https://trello.com/c/GqokGSWB/31-feedback)
1. new website
- Helen: Liza adding icons and images
- Updating downloads page (see PR)
- Linkchecker in progress
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- nightshade on to new hardware
- Ansible prep paid off!
- Minor Red-Hat & GPFS issues
- Will upgrade to latest OMERO
- Windows systems ransomware patching (7 systems)
- Josh: Jenkins still firewalled
- Chris: MacOSX (10) malware cases recently, opensource installers infected, e.g. ‘handbrake’
- Be careful!
- Jason: Targeted e-mails etc
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Jupyter notebooks etc
- Handling of multi-channel IF images well-suited to OMERO
- Pathviewer 2.0 will be for OMERO 5.3 only
- Will start using 5.3. JSON API.
- Need to handle custom storage of ROIs/Annotations/Tables
1. User meeting update
- only ten more working days until the meeting
- workshop practices? First run-through for all this week
- Formats & Web tomorrow
- June 2 meetings and meeting rooms:
- M-floor meeting room 9-4
- Murray seminar room 9-6
- Street all day 9-6
- 2.38 all day 9-6
- 2.37 9-2
- Desking outside ‘fishbowl’ available
- Jason: putting together slides for keynote project update - need screenshots
- Roles, BF etc, etc.
- Jason: Thanks to Ola for youtube videos
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)