Dundee: Will, Petr, Dominik, Mark, Simon, Jean-Marie, Kenny, Balaji, Roger, June,
Remote: Sebastien, Josh, Eleanor, Liza, Andreas, Wilma, David, Melissa,
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-06-06-tuesday-team-meeting)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0) (Sebastien)
- BF - feature freeze review everything
- 5.5.2 release soon
- Files - Most of tiling code done
- Needs some validation, working with no performance issues
- 0.4.0 release with this
- Tiling benchmarks good progress, extensible, reusable
- CMSO - talk preparation for Essen next week
- Will try to setup zoom
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Josh)
Releases driven by cytohack:
- 0.4.0 ASAP: cell lines, OMERO 5.3. Generating bfmemos, mapr metadata to update
- 0.4.1 SOON: read-only & other scaling features
- Try to support 2x number of users at POTN
- Google wanting to download - sent disk instead
- Discussing team breakdown for cytohack
- Balaji working on Proteosome analysis notebook
1. [OMERO 5.3.3](https://trello.com/b/iMLTpTt4/omero-533) (J-M)
- Release next week. Last one before “new roles” becomes develop
- Mark: once `v5.3.3` is tagged I’ll merge it into the `roles` branch
- Then we’ll start using devspace if any more 5.3.x are needed
- Open PR before EOB Thursday
- Provisionally created a [5.3.4](https://trello.com/b/UYn6ECWz/omero-534) board. This might be merged with [5.4.0](https://trello.com/b/SiqOu2Bl/omero-540) board
- Server no-longer building on Java9 (release end of september). Open-ssl 1.1.0 debian issue.
- Ice 3.7 to be released soon
- Few submission deadlines coming up
- Josh: open data science in London, worth going. Oct 13th/14th
- Neubias meetings July & September. Josh probably going.
1. Other releases/upgrades:
- Release scheduled for next week, depending on progress/other releases
- Release scheduled for next week
Josh: when is iviewer 1.0?
JM: when we can do ROI measurement stats / pixel data
JM: we already encourage users to use it,
1. new website (Liza)
- Trello card triage
- Docs styling just now
- Downloads page - do we need to show sha1?
- Mark - need to be accessible
- Seb - Need artifacts API - JSON available on each downloads page
- Sha1 could be moved to different part of page
- Simon - do we really need them? Roger: needed to validate download
- Seb: will need more devs working on website to complete
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- Demo server redeployment on same VMware platform as nightshade
- Deployed with rel and ansible.
- Users ported over but passwords need resetting
- Will need to check firewall before e-mailing users.
- Release on-track for today.
1. Glencoe Update
- Chris and Emil at Highwire meeting in London
- Continuing work on pathviewer
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
1. Dundee: could mostly work from home over next Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday?
- work on power and cooling in Discovery Centre
1. POTN feedback (Thanks to Gabriella)
- Only 14 responces - will try to get this to the team.