Dundee: Petr, Kenny, Roger, J-m, Helen, Jason, Dom, June, Simon, Simone, Balaji, Riad
Remote: Josh, Wilma, Melissa, Eleanor, Chris, Liza, David
> **Remember: Agenda must be complete (with estimated times) on the day before the meeting. Any additions after that must go at the bottom (AOCB)**
1. Accepting minutes from [last meeting](https://www-legacy.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/conference-calls/2017/2017-08-01-tuesday-team-meeting/)
1. Project Timelines (2-3 minutes each)
1. [Files/Formats](https://trello.com/b/IBHfAIMP/bio-formats-5-x)/[OME Files](https://trello.com/b/WFYWCvoV/ome-files-0-4-0)
- Bio-Formats 5.6.0:
- milestone m2: code changes integrated, artifacts built
- pushed out of m2 imagej slice label extension still requires decisions
- still targeting next week for the release of 5.6.0
- OME Files
- OME Files Python bindings now using pybind11 to wrap C++ code
- benchmark: investigation of performance issues when writing tiles on Java
1. [Metadata](https://trello.com/c/XQXwX6jj/6-metadata) (Eleanor)
- prod42 went out today (after all the heroics over the last weeks)
- Updating to OMERO 5.3 and adding all cell lines
- prod43 in planning. Largely bug fixes.
- as well as splitting idr0016
- Larger ROI/folders target.
- J-m: design info probably still in gdocs.
- Balaji: currently using idr-next but will need to update to idr.o.org
- Using new repository for library methods
- J-m made it pip installable
- Need to also make code portable to Py3
- IDR paper is now openly available/indexed (took some work)
1. [OMERO 5.4.0](https://trello.com/b/SiqOu2Bl/omero-540)
- J-m: bug fixing & Petr testing for Mark’s return
- Targeting m3 tomorrow (some small changes in release)
- Another milestone the following week.
- Freeze? 1 DB change coming, but for other fixes? Depends on size of fix.
- J-m: need to consider the ReverseIntensity renaming.
- Keep an eye out for any travis repos that are having trouble.
- JRS: still deciding on what’s going in?
- Concurrency need Mark’s review
- Otherwise, light admin seems stable
- web UI PRs done
- one small insight issue that Dom should be able to fix.
- Stephanie/Düsseldorf off at the moment; Petr to visit 30th Aug.
- Cambridge workshop (Dec.) discussed; start targeting after 5.4
- JRS invited to talk at ASCB & Neubias (Feb/2018)
- Simon going to BigData @ EBI
- Seeing is Believing @ EMBL
1. Other releases/upgrades:
1. Plugins (J-m)
- fpbioimage 0.2.0 released
- Ongoing work on iviewer
1. new website (Liza)
- Weekly meeting on Monday to review/triage issues. Working on cleanup post deployment (redirects, docs, styles)
- Issues with legacy documentation URLs (breadcrumbs, www-legacy URL). Proposal to redirect all site/support URLs to the corresponding docs.openmicroscopy.org this week when possible (incl. OMERO 5.1+ and Bio-Formats 5.3+)
- Chris: discussed impact of www-legacy on Google search results, etc. Plan now on trello card. Deprecate and remove (with redirects) www-legacy ASAP.
- JRS: several compliments
1. Sysadmin (current board and recent PRs)
- QA upload issue with proxying fixed last week
- Looking to use Roger’s CI’s work on bare metal
1. Glencoe Update (Chris)
- Making progress (UI/infrastructure) on analysis front
- Using microservices in anger on demo systems
- requesting thumbnails & tiles
- working on omero-ms-pixelbuffer directly from the filesystem (mini-OMERO servers)
- perhaps time to push some of the APIs down
- J-m: cF. various needs of the 3D viewer
1. AOB (5 mins max - technical discussions should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Bye, Simone!