Dundee: Dom, Kenny, Petr, June, Roger, Simon, Riad
Remote: Josh (notes), Chris, Melissa, Liza, Wilma, Emil, Stick
Start: 2:00 pm
(2-3 minutes each)
East (infra/IDR 0.5.0)
Targeting end of April..
with OMERO 5.4.6 which is on Bio-Formats 5.8.2
As well as VAE (above)
Testing sheet forthcoming.
Pushing microservice changes to a follow-up release (see
Speaking of which: Gitlab
Incubator: now public. Flexible permissions for rest.
Want to learn more? Josh happy to add accounts.
gitlab [not yet automated])
Now pointing at readers with problems, ETA green this week
Testing of matlab in gitlab now (UoD matlab license fun)
Selinux issues for upcoming OMERO 5.4.6 (as well as patching)
Glencoe - 14:09
Still on roughly the same track, trying to catch 5.4 bugs
Unknown if particular actions or run-times lead to leaks
Trying to uninstall and/or set thread counts to 1
Likely nothing else to add to the existing PR.
Re: numpy & memofile invalidation – **document it in
Had been planning on a quick presentation next Tuesday
May want to postpone; more status next week
Registrations still coming in
Few weeks left before closing
May is holiday time.
More coming on the structure in the next couple of weeks.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)
Questions (see video for answers):
Where do/did delays come from?
How do you configure the wait?
Tara oceans example