Will, Petr, Dominik, Simon, Frances, Josh, David, Sebastien, Jean-Marie, Jason, Melissa, Chris, Erin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Next release idr0088 - big drug screen, and idr0095.
- Expect to release next week
- CSHL - 2 posters and 2 talks accepted on IDR and NGFF.
- Posters to be uploaded tomorrow, feedback by EOB today
- HCS status (releasing etc. for Thursday)
- Performance issues in python and dask - viewing in napari
- Next: port issue to spec.md
- Zarr v3 spec RFC
- Open for feedback
- Draft implementation expected in Dec/Jan
- Zarr/CloudVolume/Numpy twitter threads
- PanGeo asking about working with CloudVolume (format from neuroglancer) - lots of features.
- Also zarr
- Encouraged to use existing formats
- See “Main Topic” as well
- Paper drafting - on gdoc
- Metrics. Is new thing better/faster than existing solutions?
- No big release planned. Maybe iviewer ROIs loading?
- Quotes for new hardware
- Improving access to minio etc for zarr dataset export/publication
- ROI processing, masks with TileDB
- Good progress with masks microservices, OMERO.tables, in pathviewer
- Missing features in web API for tables
- e.g. get rows with offset
- Using tables linked to Image, instead of Plate, Screen etc.
- Josh: example data of masks with multiple resolutions?
- Chris: yes - 8k x 8k images. Stardist segmentations. 7 levels.
- 4DNucleome project funded.
- Sanger project funded. Human embryonic tissue imaging
- EastBio workshop, Nov 3 - see OME calendar
- MacGill workshop,
- Global BioImaging - same content as I2K workshop.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
Main Topic - NGFF meeting on Oct 29th - Thursday
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)
- 2 Sessons 11am and 5pm. Everyone’s welcome
- Will: demo.
- Seb: # of requests? Should only be 4x well.
- JM: Discrepancy in channel names.
- Display of field of views?
- Chris: Nice demonstrator. For HCS user, it will need lots of features. Not (yet) the point.
- Possibly open a field-view on double-click? (If they exist)
- Chris: number of calls is incredibly high. Cascade of failures.
- Also looks like all calls are at the same time.
- Slowing down viv and/or deck.gl?
- Seb: new assumption on their side of thousands of images
- Chris: our code is adding the tiles? Yes, but as a react callback for created layers. Chris: guess this is the same for an image that’s zoomed out with very small tile size.