Will, Petr, Sebastien, Frances, Jean-Marie, Dominik, Josh, Jason, Simon, June, Wilma, Andreas, Erin, Kevin, Melissa, Chris, Emil,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Next release:
- idr0088 - compound screen - some issues
- idr0095 - rendering ongoing
- Josh: aiming for 2 releases before end of year (this one plus one more)
- Seb: new screen reader fix coming soon
- HCS Status
- Updated HCS metadata good to go - merge PRs etc.
- Acquisition re-think (container vs metadata)
- Hierarchy in ome-zarr (currently) vv not hierarchy in OMERO.
- What do we want to show in clients? Hierarchy?
- Propose staying close to OMERO model initially
- I2K Status - chat last night
- Tabular additions if possible for labels
- Shortcuts if necessary - e.g. Mobi talking to n5
- NB: EOSC & openscreen interest. Looking at our links
- Metadata and Beyond
- After plate and tabular data
- BioHackathon Europe 2020 (cf. https://dev.idpcentral.org/registry)
- BioSchemas & Google Search-indexing
- production: Organism, Gene, Compound
- draft: Phenotypes
- Not yet: Cell Line
- J-m: re: derived labels. Try to engage with RIKEN regarding BDML format within OME-Zarr. JRS: in the process of setting up a call to discuss with them.
- Issues with a PNG on Nightshade - Seb: BF fix
- Need to schedule downtime to upgrade.
- Seb: need someone to lead the upgrade
- More masks and conversions progress
- Dealing with large numbers of masks
- Looking at HCS support in bioformats2raw
- Adding keys to labels for improved visualising, e.g. min/max values
- Seb: seen https://github.com/ome/ome-zarr-py/issues/60? Not yet.
- Workshops listed in ‘ome’ calendar
- June: looks good
- 4DN calls scheduled (see e-mails)
- Jason: OME joining 4DN project and Sanger project
- setting up slacks, wikis etc. Will invite OME team.
- June: virtual frontiers meeting RMS clashes with team meeting 1pm on 17th.
- Jason: Move to 2pm or 3pm on Thurs? TBD
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)