- Petr, Josh (notes), Dom, David, Seb, June, J-m, Melissa, Kevin, Wilma, Chris, Erin, Emil, Jason (14:14)
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Seb)
- Still trying to get release out before the end of the year.
- Dealing with new range of submissions for publication in 2021.
- Discussions around bridging IDR/NGFF/metadata. Ramping up next year as well.
- NGFF (Josh)
- HCS/labels spec status:
- latest and 0.1 updated (despite missing image.sc threads). Plan will be to announce & discuss with the community after I2K
- Implementation status:
- All PRs merged & tagged. Few bugs have shown up while testing from Java.
- FYI: MoBIE status, see https://github.com/mobie/mobie-viewer-fiji/pull/147
- Good to have someone testing from BDV
- Next steps (0.2 & metadata)
- Also need issue/blog post around doing the versioning
- J-m: Working on GHA
- Preparing a list of repositories with GHA status
- Fair bit to go, but several decisions have been made (templates) and just need rolling out.
- Currently looking at the more problematic repos next (artifactory)
- insight now working
- GS has a mixed of appveyor & GHA. Long-term goal will be to move to GHA.
- Seb: OMERO.web release was mentioned but hasn’t happened
- Work from Emil & Kevin
- Will away next week.
- Chris: really nice to have Kevin’s PR. (Currently copying wheels around…)
- J-m: requires doc release? Josh: blocking
- Emil: just a new feature, script output type
- J-m: ok, since doc releases are simplified but not there yet.
- Seb: PRs are now in merge build; will list for tomorrow.
- Glencoe (Chris: not too much new)
- Finishing up bioformats2raw changes
- Adding new reader to Bio-Formats with sample data
- Working on OMERO.tables as previously
- McGill and Gothenburg last week
- I2K this week
- Next one: end of January. GBI/EOSC-Life
- cleaning up guides after workshops
- JRS: first 2 weeks of December are intense with meetings. Thanks all! :tada:
- I2K feedback
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)