Attending: June, Seb, Petr, Frances, Jean-Marie, Dom, Josh, Simon, David, Erin, Melissa, Chris, Emil, Kevin
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Frances: Hoping to release prod91 Thursday, though still working on it
- Two studies (HCS & mouse)
- Some compound updates
- Josh: Working on roadmap for the new year
- HPA & Metadata, Conversion workflows, Spatial context, Analytics
- Goal of having IDR imports stay on S3.
- Also various small spec suggests from workshops, etc.
- J-m: working through GHA
- Part of daily standup through the end of the year
- May need hands on deck at least for the review
- Seb: approach has been to reduce the noise, once it’s signed off then just push. J-m: some of them pass, some don’t, but can merge once they’re green.
- Ansible coming up.
- Chris: nothing big.
- Kevin opening doc PRs
- Melissa opened HCS PRs (bioformats2raw)
- Next workshop: Sweden
- GBI 27th of January
- Gothenburg may want another
- VIZBI 2021 (March)
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- June & Josh: renewal
- News from Simon: first PR 2012 against insight …
- now moving on to HIC from 1st of Feb 2021
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)