Attending: Will, Frances, June, David, Simon, Dominik, Josh, Jean-Marie, Kevin, Erin, Melissa, Jason, Wilma, Emil, Chris
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- meeting this am - lots of Datasets
- Next release: HPA run 9 and one other study
- Jason: call with editorial board of E-life. Been in contact with other journals, PLOS… Aim to improve relationship with journals. Thursday 4pm.
- Misc news.
- pangeo-forge could be useful
- recipe for Dataset - yml files to describe pipeline etc
- Useful for IDR data -> OME-Zarr
- zarr_implementations (incl. rust but not js or jzarr).
- We should contribute to this repo
- e.g. regular testing of zarr js
- light-sheet (3D) - e.g. idr0101. 3D chunking
- high-level commentary on ngff work
- Jason: Draft in progress, see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1loIsB036iGqxgCnUzCWx7bErv-gQvKPfHvVVbXoc36M/edit
- Commentary - not full paper.
- Authored by OME and Glencoe, potentially
- Chris - jzarr depend on netCDF core
- Issues in BF with update from old version of netCDF
- JM: Done with github Actions, so now in good shape for releases.
- Josh: looking at deployment of ansible roles
- jzarr work (see above)
- Also done with migration to github actions.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- Lockdown again - look after yourselves
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)