Attending: Will, Petr, Frances, Jean-Marie, June, Simon, Josh, Wilma, Jason, Melissa, David, Andreas, Kevin, Chris
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- prod92 - HPA etc ready, all on schedule
- redmine new server
- 3D (PR): ready to start downsampling. Viewer ready?
- Will: viewer seems to be working, but might be loading lower resolution info. Seen that effect before.
- But generally seems to be working (not broken) though not ideal. Confusion about the Z slider giving the same data.
- Indexing (slack): 4DN project interested in using tabix format, general cross-indexing requirements (along with updating said indexes)
- How to handle updating of index?
- Conversion (gdraw): EOSC/BBMRI project has similar requirements to our own “zarrification” of IDR.
- Convert 20-40 TB into OME-Tiff or OME-Zarr
- Convert on the fly? We don’t have solution for this (yet). Do we even want to?
- Jason: select subset of data and run workflow on. Not permanent.
- Josh: their usage includes clinical non-image data.
- Where to keep the state for what’s converted?
- Collections (imagesc): perhaps some part of this would be good to roll into v0.2.
- Josh: might be json_ld (breaking)
- Paper: feedback still welcome!
- Josh: omero-py soon
- JM: TODO: bump omero-py version in other deps
- Simon: ansible roles automatically for galaxy
- Chris: ongoing: publication CLA assistant
- On-going prep for GBI (IDR workshop)
- Connections with protocols.io
- Emma Ganley - CZI funded.
- Aims to caputre all experimental details
- Several journals working with them to provide protocols for papers
- e.g. IDR dataset link to protocols.io
- and/or ngff link to protocols.io
- JM: protocols have searchable keywords
- Accessible via API. e.g. from ITR
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)