Attending: Will, Petr, Frances, Wilma, Dom, Josh, Jason, June, Simon, Kevin, Jean-Marie, Erin, Chris, Melissa, Emil, David
Start: 2:30 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Release today or tomorrow morning.
- JRS: with idr0071? Yes. Final checks.
- Josh: Several ongoing threads (Polygons, Collections) on image.sc
- Start working/thinking on these
- Upcoming call? - none since Nov
- Ask community to start drafting spec?
- EMBL might be working on collections
- Anyone working on Polygons? Glencoe?
- 3D/Lightsheet (Will)
- Kicked off export of idr0044
- Didn’t get very far. May need to use existing data and downsample it.
- Benchmarking (David)
- jzarr and S3
- Chris - opened a couple of PRs (merged)
- Jason: good to get an update on benchmarking
- Josh: created some test data 60 GB
- Lots of parameters to adjust
- Discuss at 2pm tomorrow?
- Preparing insight release mainly mde fixes
- Also coming: web, figure
- Simon: Seb’s been looking at GPFS nodes.
- Ansible migration to 2.8 (J-m: will need to double check some repositories)
- Updating bioformats2raw layout for 0.3.0
- Testing jzarr and updating microservices (incl. on AWS)
- GBI this week (ends 1:30 UK each day)
- National DigPath call Thurs. morning.
- J-m to mention Fraunhofer/COVID data
- J-m: should start organizing scripts, notebooks under “ome” umbrella
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)