Attending: Jason, Will, Frances, Petr, Dom, June, David, Jean-Marie, Erin, Wilma, Chris, Kevin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR - release last week. HPA run 9 and 2 studies (idr0071 and idr0103).
- now importing idr0093 (big). Then idr0098 (OCT) and idr0097.
- David: jupyter notebooks for graphing number of files vv chunk size. Any feedback welcome. Will open PR
- JM: can you demo after standup tomorrow? Yes.
- Kevin: Opened PR with terraform script and README.
- doesn’t create bucket (should persist across tests)
- preparing a 5.5.15 insight (MDE). Fixing GHA
- Needed for Suzanne’s paper, next week
- Will open a PR for tomorrow
- omero-web in the pipeline
- Need to check docs
- Will: few PRs open but not urgent
- I’ll try to summarise any that can go in
- Figure release soon. PRs all open.
- Seb’s cleanups (see Standup notes)
- Bioformats2raw release prep. Includes jzarr etc.
- Workshops last week went well. “Show me populate-metadata”
- Next week: Karolinska. Students, OMERO.figure focussed.
- EOSC life training - needs discussion.
- Training server patches: 11th Feb
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)