Frances, Seb, Dom, Jean-Marie, Andreas, June, Wilma, Kevin, Will, Erin, David, Petr, Jason, Chris
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- Working on next release. idr0093 fixed (issues with channel reading), confirmed by submitter.
- Release as soon as ready. Also include a small dataset idr0106 (mouse whole lung light-sheet)
- Seb: receiving feedback from external entities about IDR. Very useful to priotize next bodies of work.
- Paper and benchmark are going well. +1TB 3D data needs processing.
- Trying to consolidate a first version of the paper in the upcoming week
- Several spec issues are being commented on. Hopefully first PRs will start appearing soon.
- New freelancer coming ramping up on Zarr to implement a test suite.
- Nothing in particular planned for tomorrow’s regular Zarr call.
- Security release next week
- Website update to remove the shares feature
- Looking at apps next likely e.g. iviewer with ROI improvemtns
- Business as usual. Upcoming Bio-Formats work to be ported to the open source
- Sanger WebAtlas Project
- Moving to a second interview with one developer
- Call Mar. 16 @ 15 UK to meet Newcastle developers. Ola & Tong from Sanger will be joining as well.
- Possible workshops for community meeting prososal
- Petr: decide on 1- proposed workshops and 2- timeslots. Probably 4-5 workshops.
- Frances: no talks? Also talks and potential topics
- J-M: Not considering Bio-Formats open table to avoid miscommunication. Emphasis on IDR as public resource
- Jason: no more than 1 workshop at any time. Reducing the number of workshops. Maybe combine 3/4?
- J-m: Also use videos to point people at knowledge base. Page of advice for people wanting to get their own workshops/questions. Some form of FAQ
- Seb: Submissions workshop is the one with less existing material
- J-M: aksi defined in the context of the upcoming July training. Would act as a rehearsal
- Seb: might need to scope and draw a first outline for the content of such a workshop.
- Action: organize a call in the upcoming days (Thu)
- Splitting across timezones? Worth it but be mindful of our own time.
- Not having talks AND workshops on the same days. Possibly have one week of talks and one week of workshops
- Feedback welcome on the g.doc
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)