- Petr, Josh, Frances, J-m, Dom, Jason, Wilma, David, June, Seb, Will, Khaled, Andreas, Kevin, Melissa, Erin, Chris
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- prod97 release prep with idr0109. Aim to release next week.
- Dask Summit - Life Science Workshop
- Topics: stability, prefect, xarray, sparse, GPU
- 13 / 15 videos were biological imaging. Many mentioned zarr
- ann data structure - use OME-zarr? Needs sparse
- lots of dask - GPU usage (nvidia)
- Paper Reviews and the go ahead
- Josh v5 - table of where to address reviewers comments
- what to be cited for?
- compare HDF5 to zarr
- Chris: it’s not just analysis that we care about
- this week:
- omero.web ready to go
- clarifying OME relationship - website updates
- Lots of talks submitted. Going well.
- ~25 videos submitted. Review ahead of time
- Josh: Demos anyone?
- Zoom breakout rooms 2-3 hours. rolling in/out etc.
- Erin - happy to demo pathviewer. 5pm UK
- Seb: zoom test
- Test zoom meeting register etc.
- Breakouts / evening sessions (til 1900)
- Good to know who can attend what
- Jason: last year, random breakout rooms was popular
- Josh: could be during Q & A sessions
- Workshop run-throughs tomorrow & Thursday
- NIH-HubMAP Mtg Update
- OME-TIFF, 2D and 3D
- See Hubmap data portal: https://portal.hubmapconsortium.org/
- Resources. Mass-spec data shown in Vitessce viewer
- Strong motion toward 3D
- Chris: overview of spat. transcriptomics
- Jason: lots of technologies under this umbrella
- 4DN call for collaborations if anyone has ideas
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- OME Strategy (JRS)
- An announcement (JRS)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)