Attending: Will, Petr, Dom, David, June, Seb, Andreas, Jean-Marie, Melissa, Frances, Khaled, Kevin, Wilma, Jason, Erin, Emil,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- prod97 released yesterday - idr0109. Last release before OME 2021 meeting
- HPA run 10 in pipeline for next release
- ELMI at the end of June, Posters and workshops in preparation
- Jason reviewed emails from editors
- See #ngff chat for latest version
- napari-ome-zarr separated from ome-zarr - in progress
- omero.web 5.9.2 released yesterday. (nightshade/demo have been upgraded)
- omero.iviewer 0.11.0 to be released this week.
- No omero.figure release before the meeting. Feature not ready
- BF release before meeting? Undecided.
- Insight 5.5.16 login errors with unicode chars - reproduced. Needs fix and release ASAP
- microservices update
- omero.web PRs to come
- Emil: customers encouraged to submit OME 2021 meeting videos (was unclear that they should use YouTube)
- Demos take too much time to prepare (data not public) for many customers - need earlier warning
- over 200 participants registered - spread across the meeting, likely not at one time
- 30+ videos (invited speakers + flashtalks)
- A few demos to be announced - on the website…
- Final stage of the workshops prep.
- Instructions for participants - links, docs etc.
- No Tuesday meeting next week
- ELMI posters
- External Bio-Formats contribution. Encouraged to discuss on image.sc
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
- no meeting next week. Community meeting.
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)