Attending: Seb, David, Frances, Muhanad, Khaled, Jason, Kevin, Chris, Erin, Wilma, Melissa, Emil
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- on track to release next week - 3 new studies
- new submissions coming in
- work ongoing on migration to embassy cloud
- Paper– to revise again as a Brief Correspondence aka research paper (previously commentary)
- Bio-Formats: lot included for upcoming 6.7.0 release. Few PRs for minor fixes
- Expecting more coming from GS in the upcoming weeks. Trying to build the roadmap
- Chris: deadlines end of August.
- Seb: inclined to have one release before.
- OMERO.web contributions from Kevin
- bioformats conversion stack released
- Seb: okay to point as production version for IDR submissions?
- first part of compression work presented. Dealing with compression semantics (different processing for tissue/non-tissue regions). Challenges some uniformity ngff assumptions
- Looking into exposing raw compressed data in Bio-Formats API
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)