Attending: Will, Seb, Jean-Marie, Josh, Muhanad, June, Khaled, Jason, Kevin, Petr, Wilma, David, Chris, Melissa, Emil, Erin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- prod100: next release on schedule for end of month.
- 3 new studies
- on embassy cloud
- Resources migration
- all production systems now on embassy cloud
- analysis notebooks links etc need updating
- Seems the ‘idr’ bucket is not available
- JM: use proxy for links to binder etc so we don’t have to re-annotate many studies if URLs change
- v0.3 board - go or no go?
- Will go ahead if no objections
- Java stack will need updating - just bump version number
- SMLM: tabular data and advanced indexing. HMS/4dn. Single molecule. pytables, needs indexing. ~ 11 million rows. Starfish for moving data
- ome-types: JSON-LD.
- Tally’s python stack similar to omero Java model stack
- Josh: will start to explore
- Seb: comparing omero-cli-zarr vv bioformats2raw exporting from OMERO. Give data of different sizes?
- Paper: Jason: last sentances & typos.
- JM: testing conversion pipeline on Windows for idr submitters
- J-M: Looking into introduction ShapeColumn
- Need to support multiple RoiColumn in one table (tree of cell lineages)
- Chris: flipping and rotation of images/rois in OMERO / model?, e.g. in OMERO.figure
- Emil Auth service. Link to OMERO.web auth
- Compression. Configurable or different for different regions of the image - e.g. for background
- Add to .zarray metadata
- Josh: no chunk-level metadata currently
- Emil: to look at OMERO cpp
- Dundee library image repo. Need to control access.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)