Attending: Will, Seb, Josh, Jason, Khaled, June, Frances, Petr, David, Wilma, Kevin, Muhanad, Andreas, Melissa, Chris, Erin,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- realeased last week - 2 studies marked for prod102 next release
- Seb: object store migration is happening. Things are working again. Plan for end of October
- zarr & outreachy new zarr devs looking to make contributions
- zarr & js
- paper focus: figures, online methods, etc.
- Move table into figures??
- Resubmit next Monday
- Seb: zarr example URL (DOI, etc. etc.)
- zip it, onto Zenodo?
- Josh: Redirect URL to vizarr?
- next: roadmap
- Start on Monday
- see items on standup…
- security release 14/10
- rc1 pushed on Friday. image.sc edited
- rc1 allows devs to test e.g. jQuery update first
- website to be updated with banner when PR is merged
- Zarr jpeg2000 work out pypi zarr-jpeg2k
- codecs well supported on various platforms
- Chris - need to be more explicit about lossy vv lossless
- Dimension orders switched tzyxc to pass channel as interleaved array
- Josh: codec registry
- codec metadata to specify how 3D data is handled in 2D codecs: https://github.com/d-v-b/zarr-jpeg/pull/1
- Chris: differences in the underlying library may lead to several implementations
- Kevin: wrapping metadata APIs in omero-web to allow multiple sources of data: microservices
- various legacy JCB code could be cleaned up
- Melissa: Dicom PR soon (big)
- AICSImageIO now supporting BioFormats for python
- Petr: Karolinska planning
- Spatial Omics Hackathon https://forum.image.sc/t/ome-ngff-spatial-omics-hackathon/57337
- Philips et al Review– OK to go?
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)