Attending: Will, Dom, Petr, David, Khaled, Josh, Melissa, Jason, Wilma, Andreas, Jean-Marie, Andreas, Erin, Chris, David Stirling, Kevin, June (apologies - late due to internet issues)
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- NIH, Allen Institute call. Usage, access questions, “success stories”
- Final version of OME-NGFF Paper submitted, including editor’s final edits.
- Will: pages of discussion on NGFF issue 31 (collections). Have something close enough that can start implementing.
- The core is quite simple (just collection of paths) and covers the omero-cli-export need and can then be viewed in vizarr.
- Even with just that requirement there are ongoing discussions. List v. dictionary, etc. Hierarchy of collections.
- Dom/Rendering: Discussing the potential spec on the cli-render plugin repository.
- J-m: LUT are a potentially problematic issue.
- Will: increasing the vibility of the issue?
- J-m: will escalate after some internal discussion, look at other tools, BDV, etc.
- Josh: transformations spec v0.4 nearing completion, driven by community
- implementations in Mobie and napari
- Security release last week
- Well recieved by users/customers
- Upgrading customers
- Internal meeting prep
- Report from NIH/Allen Meeting
- Image data discussion - ~ 30 participants, journals etc
- Good acceptance of OME and OME-NGFF
- Lots of good will
- Demo 4DN next Tuesday meeting, using idr0101 and nucleome browser
- Spatial Transcriptomics -> Imaging movement. More data sharing
- Next week, Demo from Jian Ma’s group, integration of idr101 with Nucleome Browser
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)