Attending: Will, Seb, Chris, Josh, JM, Dom, Andreas, Petr, Khaled, Melissa, Kevin, Wilma, Erin, Emil
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Seb):
- IDR demo’d on Thursday (4DN workshop) - few glitches
- back to normal state now
- Spin up prod 104 soon
- Discussion with 4DN group re genomic loci metadata
- Will: good understanding and agreement of where we are now.
- Josh: large use-cases coming
- Proposal for rnd settings. Issue to be created to spec repo
- Validation - in-progress ngff PR open
- Blog posts: first this year about what’s done and then another early next year about the ongoing development
- Timeline issues (Josh)
- v0.4 timeline
- implementations - MoBIE next year.
- 27th Jan target for Java, python, vizarr
- no major change to omero-cli-zarr. Primarily aligning packages
- Spec changes - could be 0.3.1 or after 0.4?
- more tests for NGFF repos would be useful
- Next call - jan 27th
- Registration to be opened before end of year
- hackathon - starting jan 31st
- Occasion to finish some things
- J-M: can list of participants grow if virtual? A priori yes
- Bio-Formats released last week. lots of collaborations
- Leica work, expected release in Jan patch/minor?
- How to update community to use in OMERO
- JM: full OMERO release needed in due course to fix SNAPSHOT version included in last release of omero-server package.
- Bio-Formats, customer queries etc.
- Holidays 23rd - 2nd
- log4j fun
- Thanks to Curtis for finding jars
- Lots of loci_tools usage (searching github)
- Next meeting Jan 11th - Happy Holidays!
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)