Attending: Will, Petr, Seb, Jean-Marie, Dom, Frances, Khaled, June, Jason, Melissa, David Stirling, Andreas, Muhanad, David G, Erin, Chris, Wilma, Emil, Kevin
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- release prod104, early next week:
- HPA run 11
- idr0124 Heart morphogenesis
- collections, rendering, validation, axes, HCS, all in progress
- NGFF call 27th Jan
- NGFF workshop pushed back, probably to 6th April (was Feb 16th)
- BF 6.8.1.
- 6.8.0 released just before holidays
- Needs a couple of bug-fixes and log4j
- few PRs open - e.g. omero-py memory fix for Tables
- Maven Scijava - see https://forum.image.sc/t/scijava-maven-repository-down/61806 and https://forum.image.sc/t/stonehenge-glencoesoftware-com-hammering-maven-scijava-org/61474
- Chris: mirrors in place for all, can switch over.
- Jason: any further discussion required?
- Chris: probably. Mirroring all external repository and becoming the central repository for biological domain has some implications.
- JM: Global bioimaging call Thursday - will keep team posted
- Support ShapeColumn: likely not worth a server API change?
- Also some work from Muhanad re DatasetColumn but this was already existing server-side.
- Discussion appeared within IDR team. Was found to be possibly a lot of work.
- Erin: dealing with similar situations with column without an associated type. In this case, not even an OMERO model object.
- JM: idr0113 also use-case for shape column
- Will: also limited understanding of the supported scenario in metadata population plugin (e.g. Plate - or Screen - with ROI ID)
- Emil: not using ROI/Shape too much at the moment. Use case for Shape in HCS domain?
- Jason: keep an eye on impact of these changes
- Two Univ Dundee M1s arrived and awaiting pickup.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)