Attending: Will, Jean-Marie, Petr, Frances, Andreas, Emil, Kevin, Josh, Seb, David Stirling, Chris, Jason, Melissa, David G, Erin, Mina, Muhanad,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- ongoing next release, 2 studies
- idr0123 issue with display of multiple OMERO.tables- omero-web PR open #352
- Jian Ma’s group working on paper that uses idr0101 data
- 0.4 spec released & live (Seb)
- implementations looking good - pre-release state
- bioformats2raw also good
- MoBie also in progress
- 0.5 and beyond (Josh)
- transforms - John Bogovic
- implementation may not be relevant in our tools
- tables (anndata) - Kevin
- discussed squid-py using OME-NGFF
- metadata - 0.6 or 0.7?
- Also zarr-python 2.11 released.
- new community manager - tweeting, blogging etc.
- sparse: use TileDB?
- upcoming issues e.g. sharding, sparse data etc need voting / decision by zarr community
- omero-py 5.11.0 - see changelog PR. Release later today
- Bio-Formats 6.9.0 - prep in progress. Leica PR outstanding, call later this week.
- Other issues to be cleaned up this week & next
- aim to release week of 21st
- auth issues resolved
- Erin: NGFF blog-post / tweets
- Josh: Meeting dates
- questions arising (Damir, Nikki, …)
- public post e.g on image.sc
- Django 1.1 EOL https://github.com/ome/omero-web/issues/353
- existing PR to be revived
- Chris: wide impact on community, API changes, existing web apps etc.
- Need strategy for notifying community etc.
- Seb: to respond to issue, close etc.
- Chris: blogposts
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)