Attending: Will, Petr, June, Josh, Frances, Jason, Dom, Khaled, Wilma, Andreas, David, Melissa, Susanne, Kyle, Muhanad, Erin, Mina,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
(2-3 minutes each)
- IDR (Frances):
- next release ongoing… testing, compounds. On track for end of April
- stats for IDR submissions, downloads, training etc.
- Bio-Formats (David):
- release due mid-May.
- new Slidebook 7 Reader from community
- some changes to prep for ZarrReader
- JM to start including ZarrReader in OMERO pilot
- EOSS funding going in
- Brain hackathon was pretty successful - ‘get your brain straight’ See image.sc - Videos etc.
- Geo “native cloud day”
- linkedin account created: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zarrdev/
- Glencoe (Erin):
- OMERO NGFF importer work. Would be helpful to discuss with OME team again
- Target one of the next (the next?) Tues. meeting
- omero-metadata doc PRs open, adding tests
- Community Meeting
- Not possible to host at Dundee. Travel and room booking issues
- may imply remote meeting is best
- potential need to put guests up (infection/cancelled flight)
- Other community
- Petr: working on I2K video. EBI analysis course follows. Then ELMI. UoD Seminar. Same as always.
- JRS: France BioImaging running training programs.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)