Attending: Josh, J-m, Will, Frances, Chris, David, Petr, Khaled, JM, Susanne, June, Muhanad, Erin, Melissa, David S, Kyle, Andreas, Wilma, Mina,
Start: 2:00 pm UK
- Frances: Hardware issues so this week’s release will be delayed. They are scheduled to finish this week, so pushing until next week.
- Search? Frances: working on elasticsearch API for IDR.
- Key-value pairs searched via elastic search.
- API end-points available: working on docs and example scripts
- Seb: 12hrs to index IDR (not using full capacity)
- Chris: similar to what I started? Josh: no container / security logic
- J-m: 5.6.4 went out today. Few issues with the infrastructure (very dated). Various things aren’t running. With Bio-Formats 6.9.1
- Insight release to follow (tomorrow) - to use Bio-Formats 6.9.1. Release is mostly automated (except dmg)
- 6.9.1 patch released last week to fix a tag
- ZarrReader testing
- Melissa: NGFF-focus
- NGFF (Josh):
- ZarrReader - aim to start testing OME.xml metadata.
- PR to update spec bioformats layout
- Lots of interest in community for Shapes/Polygons but no volunteers to drive
- Zarr - implementation council. All implementers consulted on changes to spec
- Chris: will try to rationalize Glencoe Zarr jzarr changes upstream.
- Feedback from community.
- Glencoe (Chris):
- Testing latest release of jzarr 0.3.5
- Continuing Kevin’s work on PixelBuffers
- Limited interest in taking responsibility for object storage in main repository
- No recent updates to jblosc
- Erin working with customers who have significant data volumes, wanting to use Azure
- Blitz importer PRs due
- Working on using newer Django features
- Petr: I2K workshop video to be submitted tomorrow
- Sanket Verma - presentation has lots of good intro material for zarr.
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)