Attending: Will, Frances, Seb, Dom, Jean-Marie, Josh, David, Khaled, Andreas, Petr, Susanne, Melissa, Chris, David S, Wilma, Mina, Kyle
Start: 2:00 pm UK
- Next release - 3 viruses and time-lapse study, and histology sections (5 studies).
- Release on Thursday. But, embassy upgrade still ongoing… Assume OK for now.
- 2 new videos for “showcase”. IDR analytical workflow on Analysis section on IDR front page
- Search ongoing. Seb: next target is June incl. search
- OMERO (JM)
- FYI: Working on alternative to replace the CI jobs
- Doc to rtd.PR 2195 - priority since release is currently painful
- Naming / urls on rtd
- More flexible release of docs when e.g. omero-web / omero-py releases
- Artifacts to GitHub PR 6318
- Bio-Formats (Bio-Formats)
- ZarrReader testing etc
- poorly named from ZarrReader. Could use OME.xml. Needs discussion.
- OME-XML testing & v0.2-v0.4
- bf2raw rcs? Maven rc? conda?
- polygons & extensions to metadata
- Polygons may clash with OME.xml
- Seb: deprecating OME-XML’s mask? “Use labels”
- J-m: going back to label itself. Loss of context.
- Scifio metadata
- dask writing - see PR
- zarr 2.12 release soon (zarr v3), governance, etc.
- J-m: Catalog & Showcases
- How comfortable to start highlighting converted data?
- E.g. on the website.Have notebooks, workshops, etc.
- Glencoe (Chris):
- Using NGFF labels with OMERO & masks. ZarrReader support
- Adding lots of annotations to ROIs, e.g. KVpairs, modifiable etc. Encode this in OME.xml or just NGFF? Andreas: push more logic to server
- Extensions, labels min/max, histograms etc.
- Plate metadata duplicated between OME.xml and NGFF. precedence?
- Image names - OME.xml from s3 or Azure - poorly named images
- Insight sessions issue
- I2K coming soon. Some team attending
- EBI course week on 16th May
(5 min. max; tech. Discussion should be highlighted to relevant people and rescheduled)
(20-25 minutes plus 15 minutes questions max)